So hard reaching 2800-3000 calories!

Options
Jsiple87
Jsiple87 Posts: 4 Member
I'm trying to bulk my chest more so im trying to eat more to do so. I can barely reach it! any help? I eat every two hours

Replies

• Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I don't get full off of rice. If I needed the calories, I could easily eat 1000 calories of pure rice.

For bulking your fat and protein should remain constant and your carbs should be way up there.

Any carb will work. Pop-tarts, rice, donuts, w/e.

Part of bulking is gaining fat. It's inevitable. If you really want to gain muscle, be prepared to gain fat as well. A nice slow bulk will minimize the fat gain, but it'll still happen. (1 to 2 pounds of weight gain per month is what I'm trying for)
  • Rosslifts
    Rosslifts Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If you find it hard to eat, aim for high calorie foods, Brazil nuts are fantastic for bulking, just stuff a few handfuls in your pocket and snack on the go. I also like to add powder milk into my whole milk... double the fat/carbs and protein in one quick drink. You can also try cooking your meals in Olive oil, it's a good healthy oil that is calorie dense.

Just remember you'll want to do a good solid freeweight routine at the gym for optimum results whilst eating this much daily. rep ranges of 8-12 reps combined with compound movements will yeild the best results.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to bulk my chest more so im trying to eat more to do so. I can barely reach it! any help? I eat every two hours

no need to eat every 2 hours butter, Oil,Cheese contain lot of calories cos of the Fat content
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    What you bulk one body part at a time or something lmao! Well any ways back on topic try picking up some whey powder and blending shakes with peanut butter, eggs, and whole milk. I've made 1000 calorie shakes before that hardly felt like I ate anything!
  • scoleman7373
    scoleman7373 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I use to have the same problem so started last week to drink my additional calories in in the shape of a mass gainer each shake is 850+ calories