April 2014 Babies

Options

Replies

• SamanthaAnneTowler
    SamanthaAnneTowler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had an early ultra sound on Wednesday also after an early loss in May. Everything looks lovely, seen heartbeats and we're having twins. Edd now moved to April 5th but twins do go to normal term so looks like our babies will probably be March babies now!
  • IronWill3
    Options
    I'm due April 12th!! First baby. Have my first appt next Wed! Wish I lost more weight before this point and tempted to lose weight so I don't get extra huge, but I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!
  • sunset1004
    sunset1004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    April 29th for me and its my first! I don't have my first drs apt/ultrasound until 9 weeks, which is another month away. Did anyone else have to wait that long? I am feeling nervous.
  • sunset1004
    sunset1004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    IronWill, I have read that in extreme cases it is ok to lose during pregnancy, or attempt to stay the same weight, but ONLY if your dr gives you the go ahead. I believe thats for BMIs over 35 or 40, when the risk of the weight is more than the risk of weight loss.
  • laurencanzler
    laurencanzler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have to wait until 11 weeks for my first appt! It's killing me! My EDD is April 16th, so I'm right at 7 weeks now. I still have to wait a whole month :(
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    They won't see me until I'm 10-12 weeks.. I can't even schedule the appointment until I'm 8 weeks ... 5.5 weeks down.. 4.5 to go before I get to find out if my babe's healthy! :sad:
  • toothpastechica
    toothpastechica Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    April 29th for me and its my first! I don't have my first drs apt/ultrasound until 9 weeks, which is another month away. Did anyone else have to wait that long? I am feeling nervous.

My first apt was at 8 weeks and DR sent me for a dating U/S at just over 8 weeks...otherwise I wouldn't have had a U/S until 20 weeks. I was so happy to see the bean (even though it didn't look like much), and hear a healthy heartbeat...I feel like I can relax more now....

Now if only bean would behave and give me some non-nausea times to get some food and exercise in....ohhhh well.
  • kiesha22001
    kiesha22001 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm due 4/10 and had my first ultrasound at 6wks 1day. They had me come in so early because they went off of my last period date, even though I knew I wasn't that far along, but they had to know for sure. So far, I have had 5 different ultrasounds in my 2 appointments.

I'm going to be induced a week early, so given my doctor's schedule, I'm guessing 4/2 will be the birth date.

This is my third. My first two were very quick labors and being 45 minutes away from the hospital makes me nervous, so my doctor agreed that being induced again was best. My pregnancies have been very similar.

The worst part is that I'm constantly sick. I was sick with my first until 7 months (girl) and 6 months (boy) with my second. I'm hoping for only 5 months of sickness this time!! I'm very hungry, but very afraid to eat! :ohwell:
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    EDD of April 13. Have my 12 week scan coming up on October 4. This is my first pregnancy and baby :-)
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    April 10th here!
  • toothpastechica
    toothpastechica Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    How many of you are as excited as I am to be nearing the second Trimester. Finally starting to feel less sick might even get back to food tracking this week!
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    How many of you are as excited as I am to be nearing the second Trimester. Finally starting to feel less sick might even get back to food tracking this week!

ME ME ME! I'm 13 weeks 3 days - I can't wait to hit 14 weeks!
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) we are due April 11th, and this is our second. I've had 2 ultrasounds and everything looks great so far. Last pregnancy I had morning sickness the entire 9 months, so here's hoping this one is much better.

I am 38 this time round, so advanced maternal age in all its glory.

We are 12 weeks today, and the morning/all day sickness is still going full force.

Wishing everyone a healthy pregnancy :)
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm excited! On Thursday it will only be 5 more weeks until the anatomy scan! Feel free to add me any of you ladies. =)
  • NNSSJSKR
    NNSSJSKR Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    We won't have an U/S until 20 weeks but we did get to hear the hb last week- and I will again at 14 weeks. So, so happy to be feeling slightly better. I actually made it to the gym 2 times last week. Now to get my snacking/junk food binges back under control :)
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi. I think I'm the oldest member of this group (age: 41) but what the heck baby number 4 is on it's way EDD April 28, 2014. I already have three boys (age: 15, 12 & 4) wouldn't mind a little girl this time:wink:

Any other older (I mean experienced..lol) moms out there? Lets connect and support each other:drinker:
  • emcemayo
    emcemayo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    EDD April 05 2014
  • Msmonique1982
    Msmonique1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    EDD is April 23rd 2014 for me. Having Dr. visit # 2. Baby #2 for us
  • sw1498
    sw1498 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm due 12 April - had been really healthy until the last week and a half. Need to get back on track!

Baby #5 and I'm 38 - so definitely in the 'older mum' camp!
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm due on the 9th April. I've put on 14lbs in 14 weeks, so decided today after a long break it's time to get back into MFP and try and manage my weight better.

Any adds are welcome :)