Ultra sounds

Options
Emma38418
Emma38418 Posts: 38 Member
I have my first ultra sound on November 6th, I am looking forward to being able to share my first picture!! Anyone lucky enough to have one already? x

Replies

• kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have my first ultra sound on November 6th, I am looking forward to being able to share my first picture!! Anyone lucky enough to have one already? x

I had my first one last week at 8 weeks but I didn't get any pictures :( Seeing the heart beat was amazing though!! This is my first baby so everything is pretty new to me!
  • stephysd
    stephysd Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    I had my first appointment on 10-2 and was only 9 weeks along. She decided to skip finding the heartbeat with the doppler and grabbed the ultrasound machine to find it instead. It was a nice surprise. She printed off a couple of pictures so I could take them home to my sons.

She said that she can't charge for the ultrasounds as she has no training in it, but they have a machine on the floor as some of the other doctors are trained and will do their own ultrasounds. She said as long as it was free she can always grab it and take a quick peek. Like a said it was a really nice surprise and my sons loved it. Made it a little more real for them.

I don't think our 20 week will be until December if counted out correctly.
  • Lmsvelling
    Lmsvelling Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had a dating ultra sound on October 2nd and have another one on October 18th :) congrats to you all!!!!!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Had my first ultrasound at 9 weeks. Like Steph, they were just looking for the heartbeat. Sent me home with pix (yay) although there was not a lot to see (detail wise) but it was a great surprise!

I have my genetics testing next week and they will be doing another ultrasound for that. Fun times.
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I had my first at 6 weeks. For two reasons, my son was a preemie and we almost lost him early in the 1st trimester. The second reason is that due to back-to-back pregnancies, I had no way of knowing my EDD. May 22nd 2014!! :heart:
  • OtiWanKenobi
    OtiWanKenobi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have an appointment for next week to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat. I'm soooooo excited and looking forward to hearing our little nugget. :bigsmile: I'll be 10 1/2 weeks by then.
  • Hollie_downunder
    Options
    I had my first at 6 weeks, due to a scary pain on my left side the hospital was worried it was ectopic

Heart beat heard and got a nice CD with lotsa pics already (not that you can see much!)

Hubby couldn't be therefore unfortunately, so i can't wait to share it with him when we go back at 10 weeks :))

Nice to meet you all ladies! x
  • KimberlyTG2
    KimberlyTG2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't have mine for 2 more weeks. We have told a few people that we are expecting, but I want to wait until after the ultra sound to really announce it... but it sure is hard to wait
  • IndianMuslim
    Options
    I just found out today that I'm pregnant and due June 13, 2014.

I have my ultrasound scheduled for November 11, 2013. I should be about 9 weeks then. Can't wait to get pics and show them to my 8-year-old and 4-year-old :)
  • Natashadb
    Options
    I have my first scan scheduled for Friday! Time seems to be dragging though! Hurry up already!
  • OtiWanKenobi
    Options
    EEEEeeepp!!! I heard our baby's heartbeat last night. :bigsmile: It was the weirdest, awesomest and scariest thing I have ever experienced in my life!!!! :love:

Can't wait for our 20 week ultrasound to see what our little nugget looks like.
  • Lmsvelling
    Options
    Is there a way to post pics on here? I have a picture of our teddy graham and I would like to share it with you all!
  • Lmsvelling
    Options
    EEEEeeepp!!! I heard our baby's heartbeat last night. :bigsmile: It was the weirdest, awesomest and scariest thing I have ever experienced in my life!!!! :love:

Can't wait for our 20 week ultrasound to see what our little nugget looks like.

yay! it's so amazing, isn't it???
  • Emma38418
    Emma38418 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I dont think so. Maybe change your profile pic just for a short while? Would love to see it :) x
  • Lmsvelling
    Options
    I dont think so. Maybe change your profile pic just for a short while? Would love to see it :) x

Boo, well I will change my profile pic this weekend, that is when we are going to make it facebook official...lol! Also my due date changed to May 19th :)
  • OtiWanKenobi
    Options
    Upload your picture to a site like photobucket. Copy the URL and paste it to the the message like so:

you put [img][/img] before and after the url without any spaces

qtcmq7m.jpg
  • OtiWanKenobi
    Options
    Hmmm... not sure if you can see my explanation. unfortunately, I'm blocked from viewing images at work so I don't know if what I wrote posted correctly. ;-/
  • superhelga
    superhelga Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It posted. Its adorable! Another of your fur babies? (or just a very unusual sonogram?:)
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    hey ladies! i'm new to the group, just joined today. i'm 10 weeks along, due may 21st. i had my first prenatal visit last monday, and my first ultrasound is next monday! i will be nearly 11 weeks, so i am hoping for pictures/heartbeat. so happy to be a part of this group!
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I just had another done a few days ago at the ER, for a scare! But baby is good and is looking like a little human (sort of) :wink: