Week 2 - 7th Oct'13

Options
fitin3m
fitin3m Posts: 44 Member
All the best with week 2 workout. Let us post our experience in this thread.

Replies

• chicana242
    chicana242 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm running a little behind, but I did complete my Week 1 today! It's getting much easier this time around. I run on the treadmill most days so I can track my distance and calories, etc. I was able to bump up my pace to 4.5 for half the program today. I was so excited! Still got sore shins and plan on stretching much better next time. I'm going to run on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
  • madaughe
    madaughe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I finished week 2 day 1 today and it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be! The last 2 jogging sessions were a little rough but not as bad as week 1 day 1.
  • mellawella77
    mellawella77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Falling behind. Had a set back last week so my week 1 and week 2 will be running together this week. Gotta amp it up:)
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Week 2 run 1 today - not as bad as I thought. Made it through and did 30ds after. Feeling good.
  • fitin3m
    fitin3m Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am planning to run today evening along with my husband. The cold rainy weather kills the mood to get out of the door.
  • klund13
    klund13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I thought I was going to have to repeat week 1, but I didn't! I did week 2 day 2 yesterday and felt great. The key is to run slow. It is about building endurance, not speed. I will work on that later.
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Week 2 run 2 finished. Feeling much better for this routine.