LadyKT's October 2013 Challenge

Options
LadyKT
LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
Did someone say "PIZZA PIZZA!"?

I'll start this off by saying i'm sick as a dog. Or sicker, depending on your take on dogs. Anyway, was recently diagnosed with Epstein Barr (yes that lovely disease that causes Mono [thanks teen years :grumble: ]) but fortunately, I still have my appetite. :drinker: I have a Doc appt tomorrow to get to the root of everything (me thinks I have some sort of sinus infection/vertigo problem with this...it's fun being me).

Anywho, here's the stats:

Weight: 153
Target Cals: 1410 (TDEE-20%)
Protein: 106
Fats: 47
Carbs: 141

Sadly I don't know when I'll be able to return to the gym. So my TDEE is a bit low, but I did calculate that based on sedentary life. Although I wonder if a sick body burns more calories whilst trying to fight an illness? Oh I wish.

Replies

• LadyKT
    Options
    Adjusted my macros a bit so protein is closer to my weight...and then ended up having to go over by 77 calories today. I'm learning! Anywho, diary is open (for friends, so please add me if you wish to see!) so go check it out :)
  • LadyKT
    Options
    I just had to watch that Dunkin Donuts commercial this morning.....:grumble:

After a medium latte & 1 donut, i'm already at my carb limit for the day.

I'll get this right eventually....:indifferent:
  • LadyKT
    Options
    ...and im way over in calories today too....oh well. Tomorrow's a new day. :glasses:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Hang it there! :smile:
  • LadyKT
    Options
    I calorie cycle, or at least am trying it (doesn't hurt right?), so today's a 'low' day. 1200. Boo.

...and here I was trying to wonder how I could eat a salad at lunch. Silly me.

Pizza it is. :drinker: