Looking For New Motivated Friends :-)

Options
Eternitii
Eternitii Posts: 18 Member
I have been on MFP for a little while now on and off and have come to the conclusion that it's just so hard to stay consistent all by my lonesome. I know that I can do this and I know that i have the right tools in my hand, I just need a little motivation, competition if you will. Feel free to add me and we can help motivate eachother! I have 40 lbs i want to let go of and all kindzzz of gainzzz i want to see (Hodge Twins reference lol)

Replies

• danigirl258
    danigirl258 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Added! :) I'm also looking for more friends who are doing weightliting, so anyone else who would like more friends, please feel free to add me!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been lifting for the last 18 months and LOVE it!!!!
  • lilfunk23
    Options
    Hi yall.. I'm fairly new on MFP looking for some more friends feel free to add me :)
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am also a beginner needing to drop 40lbs and like minded friends. Add me!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    This week marks my 4 th month since I started weightlifting. I've got 15 lbs left to lose and then focusing on BF % . Oh, and gains!!!
    ;) Feel free to add me as well.
  • theredfro
    theredfro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you wanna, peeps. I'm into weight lifting/strength training and only recently got back to trying to use MFP properly.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting since February and loving the results. :) Add me, if you like, as well. I log in every day and if things are especially slow at work, I'm all over the place. :laugh:
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've been at this for 4 months and I'm active everyday. Just put something in the request. I like to know where you're coming from.
  • Srarojas
    Srarojas Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am also looking for female friends who are trying to build muscle!
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add, I've been Strength and conditioning training for around 18 months now- it's honestly changed my life, they gym is no longer a bore I love it and I feel great, still have a fair bit to lose but I'm changing shape all of the time.
  • luceroce
    luceroce Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I will add you ladies :) I recently had surgery and so I have lost all the weight (numbers) that I was looking to lose, but I'm afraid that it was mostly muscle that I lost :( I'm only able to walk at the moment, but little by little I will start back at weight lifting and regain my muscle and definition. Feel free to add me as well!
  • crash_aly
    crash_aly Posts: 112
    Options
    Add me too!

I have been lifting on and off for the past couple of years. Sometimes with the assistance of a personal trainer, sometimes without. I am quite injury prone (I am a clutz and tend to push too far through pain), so I've managed to lift through a broken foot (talk about a lot of core and upper body work!) and most recently some stupid shoulder injury! As well as hip and knee issues.
  • Jessraed24
    Jessraed24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    looking for New Motivated Friends... I am new on here and need some friends to encourage me... add me!!!! It would help out a lot!!
  • ars1300
    ars1300 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • ars1300
    ars1300 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I love strength training! And am continuing to develop a healthier lifestyle in general! It has already taken me well over a year to change eating habits and try to keep consistency!!