Is this group still active???/

Options
2»

Replies

• mjculbertson4512
    mjculbertson4512 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Can you do a two miles? There is a walk next Saturday at Lake Manawa at 10 am. The runners will either do 10k or a half marathon depending on the weather. We walkers and beginning runners will just stick with our two miles:smile: Entry fee $4.

The two is pretty flat. I am a walker, so I will always do the smaller races, up to a 5K.

From Veterens Memorial Highway(South Omaha Bridge Road), south or left on 11th(this is at the Caseys and BP), then left at the stop sign at the lake and the second parking area on the left. This is the North Picnic Ground.

We did see Bald Eagles and Canadian Geese last weekend at Lake Manawa.
  • mjculbertson4512
    mjculbertson4512 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    correct my turn on 11th to RIGHT. You will end up at the car dealers if you go left. :blushing:
  • linnyG33
    linnyG33 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    we had a crappy winter for activity.... hope everyones summers were better
  • Surprisegirl
    Surprisegirl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I hope this group is still active, as I just joined today! This is my very first post and group I've joined on MFP or anywhere, so be kind if I'm not doing this correctly. I'm from Lincoln and just started C25K last week, so thought this was as good of time as any to join a support group. I'm hoping my fellow Nebraskans (and Huskers) will continue to motivate me through my fitness goals, especially as the weather gets colder.
  • HotFatChick82
    HotFatChick82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    anybody in or around Adams NE?? Adams is right smack in between Beatrice and Lincoln