Welcome & Intros

Options
2»

Replies

• samanthabravoco
    samanthabravoco Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is samantha.. Im a mommy of a two year old., I am looking to lose about 20 lbs..in the past ivr lose weight without working out but this time I need to kick it up!
  • zombiechic45
    Options
    Hey all, i'm Kayla. I am currently 27 & looking to lose around 15-20 pounds. I've been battling with my weight all my life and am so tired of being self-conscious. Looking to finally stick to something and just need the motivation! Look forward to supporting everyone and hope we all achieve our goals:)
  • lucyluthrives
    Options
    Hey! My name is Lucy, I am 48 and my first goal is to lose 40 pounds. I am new to MyFitnessPal and new to taking losing weight and getting healthy. I need all the support I can get and I need to be held accountable!
    Best of the best for all of us!
  • EllieKish
    Options
    Hi! My name is Ellie, I just turned 28. I have been on MFP for some time now, however I have not been on since May this year and I can tell. I have only gained 5 pounds on the scale but the inches have crept on all over. My goal is to drop a total of 10 inches from my entire body (hoping 1" on each arm, 2" on each thigh, 3" around stomach, and 1" around chest"). I don't want to base my goal off the scale because I know that muscle weights takes up less space than fat but I could actually gain weight because of muscle mass.

I am so excited for this, I need to stay committed and being apart of a community and group like this will help me!!!!
  • mskittyok
    mskittyok Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've done MFP since the beginning of 2013, I lost 25 lbs doing weight watchers and then got stuck.When I started to doing MFP the weight started to fall off. I lost another 30 with MFP. But with difficulties this year in some health issues I have gained all that I lost using MFP.When I care about counting calories and taking care of me, I start losing weight again. To have the accountability and encouraging of others and I would offer the same to others. My name is Pamela and my goal is to first start with the 30 lbs that I have gained in the pasr 2 months
  • scorbin05
    Options
    Hello! My name is Sheree. I am 23 and needing to lose some weight. I am horrible at eating habits so going to see if I am others to be accountable for me maybe I can do better. Been using mfp on and off for a few months now.
  • ANewDay316
    ANewDay316 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Liz. I am 31 and mother of two kids. I am an emotional eater and really want to get 25-30 lbs off, all while getting in shape and meeting new friends. Please add me. :) I really could use the accountability.
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm MaryFran, a 40 year old from Maryland. I'm married with no kids and have already lost just shy of 100 pounds. I have at least 40 to go to get to the high end of where my Doctor recommended my weight to be at...but about 55 pounds to get to a 'healthy weight' as defined by the Body Mass Index charts. Accountability, support and a good challenge is what I need!

Add me if you want a one on one buddy also! :-)
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Priyanka. I've been trying to lose weight since February. I started out really well but I've been on and off for months now. I want to get back up on the horse and stay there! I need to start making better decisions now and I hope this group will help me to do that effectively. I haven't weighed in yet but I started at 159. I'm now around 143-145. I want to get to 125 :)