My month one results!

Options
I have to say, I am COMPLETELY thrilled with my results for the first month. I have heard a lot of people say they didn't see much change or lose any weight first month, and that you have to just stick around for month 2 to see it. Considering what changes I've seen already, I am PUMPED for month 2! I lost 4 pounds this month, but I think it looks like more. Thanks to all you crazy people on this crazy ride with me, and keep going!

WYwhfuu.jpg?1

smkyjU8.jpg?1

f1MjRjZ.jpg?1

Replies

• eSUNt
    eSUNt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on your progress. You look great! I am in my 3rd week and I've lost 5lbs so far. I don't physically see much of a difference but maybe because I look at myself everyday? LOL

Do the workouts become easier? Well not easier but are you able to go through the intervals without stopping? I did Cardio Circuit yesterday and by the time we got to basketball drills I was dying. Level 2 drills, forget it! I just want to get to a point where I can keep up with the video crew!

~E
  • Noamsh
    Noamsh Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It never gets easier.
    By the time you get sort of comfortable with month 1 workouts, month 2 arrives and it gets much harder.

And amazing results! =]
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Whoa! That looks like 10 lbs at least - losing inches really makes a difference. Great job!
  • Healthy_Hunnie
    Healthy_Hunnie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome results @Kate! You look great :)

I just began the first week of the second month of Insanity. My profile pic is a before insanity and an after one month of insanity. I think I have had great results as well. Especially for it being only month one. I totally agree with Katie, I cant wait to see what month 2 does to the body. I am so excited!

A tip I would give to everyone is stick with it and make sure to do the recovery week. My results really started to show after my recovery week so DONT SKIP IT!

Dig Deep :)
  • ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job. Your results of month 1 are amazing. You give me motivation to start. I start Nov. 4th, right after I finish T25.
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I lost 2 lbs after month one the first time. This time around, I've lost about 3 lbs after the first month. It's all about the inches with Insanity. Forget the scale!!
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your pics, that's an amazing difference! I'm just getting started, on day 5. Hoping my results are as dramatic as yours! :flowerforyou: