Week 2

Options
Welcome to week 2!

I hope you are still with me.

remember this group is to give you that extra push you may need and encourage you to keep going no matter what your goal may be. If anything seems too difficult. ...don't do it or modify things for yourself. Have a great week! Don't forget to post how you are doing! Any postings required for this week can be done on this thread :)

Monday- 60 minutes of any activity. Post your goal for week 2.

Tuesday- 30 minutes of strength activities of any sort such as push ups, squats, lunges, crunches, resistance bands....anything!

Wednesday- 2 miles of any activity.

Thursday- post a 150 calorie dessert and throw in a 30 minute walk, jog, bike or elliptical ride.

Friday- 60 minutes of any activity and post your favorite motivational quote.

Saturday- 30 minutes of strength and post the outcome to this weeks goal

sunday- rest...see ya monday!!

Replies

• elliexxgeorge
    Options
    Good Morning! :flowerforyou:

Yesterday I did 60 minutes activities: it was a walk to work and back :wink:

Today I'll do my dumbbell excersises in the evening when I finish my work.

Hope everyone has a great week :happy:
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    Good Morning! :flowerforyou:

Yesterday I did 60 minutes activities: it was a walk to work and back :wink:

Today I'll do my dumbbell excersises in the evening when I finish my work.

Hope everyone has a great week :happy:

great job girl! i did a walk on the treadmill then some pushups and things to work on my upper body. today I am going to do some upper body exercises and another walk outside though. have a great day
  • lhiett50
    lhiett50 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am super delayed! Haha but I have done my exercises so far for the week so it's all good! (Life of a fitness instructor here...) My Week 2 goal is to not have my nightly glass of red wine! No, it isn't bad for you, but I usually get a second glass... It's how I slow down at the end of the day. But I'm going to try to not have my wine until Saturday when I celebrate one of my best friend's birthday. So far so good though! Looking forward to the rest of this week's challenge! Hope everyone else is doing well :)
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    Thats a great goal. I know you can do it!! Mine is to stay active each day.
  • lhiett50
    Options
    150 calorie dessert: frozen greek yogurt, peanut butter, and cinnamon! So good!!!
  • lhiett50
    Options
    Favorite motivation quote (for eating): "The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison" -Ann Wigmor
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    I am working on my last goal for today! Hope you have a great Saturday!
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    Favorite motivation quote (for eating): "The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison" -Ann Wigmor

LOVE this!