Looking For Some Motivated New friends :-)

Options

Replies

• mooodigirl
    Options
    You can add me as well. Not easy but we all need the encouragement. I am down 33 lbs on weight watchers and need to step it up so want to run and walk. Also want to increase fitness.
  • lahkeishamarrie
    Options
    Hi! My name is is Keisha and I DEFINITELY feel your pain! I'm about 58 lbs away from the goal I set at the beginning of the year! I'm not as heavy as I was then, but certainly NOT where I thought I'd be by now. Not staying consistent was a huge factor and now we're winding down the summer that I was supposed to be back in my bikini!! NOT. COOL. :mad: lol I'm back on this mission more determined than ever! Feel free to add me if you like! We can motivate each other! :-)

I wish you all the best with your weight loss journey!!
  • djrobins2002
    djrobins2002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My story is pretty much the same, can't stay motivated. Please add me.
  • litajl
    litajl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! We can all use some positive motivation!! This is not easy!! LOL But we can accomplish our goals!!! Feel free to add me!

Blessings!!!
    Lolita
  • tayboo80
    Options
    I just started MFP about a week ago. Anyone feel free to add me too....
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way...feel free to add me, all!
  • ladymowilson
    ladymowilson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me to this group please or request Friend.:ohwell:
  • tashaboo00
    tashaboo00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. Love to motivate and be motivated. I have been a member for a while but I'm really getting the hang of this and I'm trying to be consistent. Anyone who wants to can add me.
  • Scooper24
    Scooper24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I have been on MFP for awhile and never used it. i have recently decided to get serious about this. I too could use all the motivation I can get. Feel free to add me.
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Well I'm getting in on all of the motivation love, feel free to add me as well. :0)
  • MzColey2012
    MzColey2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We can all do this ladies, it may seem hard but we can...I even started a FB page for women and we are doing it there so I know it can be done here...feel free to add me!
  • brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies.
  • MsNYCteach20
    MsNYCteach20 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone :-):flowerforyou:
  • KeraYGraves
    Options
    Im new to this and really frustrated with weight loss got a lot to lose and need some motivation. Feel free to add me.:happy:
  • LaLa482
    LaLa482 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Adding away! :)
  • naeswirl
    Options
    Hi!! I need some more friends as well! Add me :)
  • justme69
    justme69 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need to add all of you ladies as well. The more support the better the journey
  • Dom_Butterfly
    Options
    You can add me, I am always looking for positive people to keep in my circle. This journey is not an easy one, but it is so worth it.
  • Justmetee
    Justmetee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going to go through add you ladies. I just joined this site about a week ago and I could use all the support I can get. I need to lose at least 60lbs and would like to lose 20 before the end of the year. I can't let another year end with no real progress.
  • 1982nmw
    Options
    I feel the same way. I just got back on MFP today and decided to actually join groups for support this time. Please add me as a friend too (I haven't figured out how to add friends yet)!