Introduce yourself and your goals :)

Options
13»

Replies

• Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Allie! I'm 28 and a work-at-home mom. I have a treadmill that I love and I've been meaning to get back into walking. This challenge couldn't be timed more perfectly!

Honestly, I'm just going to say I'd like to lose 5 pounds for this because my goal for this challenge isn't scale-related. I just want to see results performance-wise. A couple months ago I could barely walk a half-mile on the treadmill so I'm eager to push myself to 60 miles in 30 days, if for no other reason than just for my own personal bragging rights, haha.

exercise.png
  • Justmetee
    Justmetee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tanya, I just joined this site and I'm really excited about this challenge. My only exercising right now is walking but I 'm pretty sporadic with it (2 to 3 times/wk). I'm looking forward to challenging myself to get it in everyday. I really want to be down 20lbs by the end of the year. Good luck to everyone and Zandra you better go girl!
  • Veganmafia
    Veganmafia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    sw:190.4

want to walk more outside of my daily activity and get outside
  • MsSherri1
    MsSherri1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started my 30 day challenge today 10/13. Iwalked 4miles.
  • jjeanne7
    Options
    My name is Jeanne, I am 60 yrs old and I believe this challenge is just right for me!
    I am hoping to gain better health and weight changes and inch loss!, lots of inches:wink:
  • labtaylot
    labtaylot Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am a 44 year old teacher and mother of 4. My current weight is 177 and I hope to weigh 170 lbs by the end of the challenge.
  • quixotic84
    quixotic84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm two days late from the start, but I don't think 4 miles will be hard to catch up on :) I'm 29 and I'm here as part of my attempt to weigh under 200 by my 30th birthday! I have about 11 and a half months (October 1st, 2014) and 95 pounds to get to 199! I don't think losing about 8 pounds a month is impossible - so, here's to beginning the journey!
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    SkinnyNSweet822 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Fellow Challengers!!! :flowerforyou: Sorry I am late. I am a full time college student, which is the reason for my delayed intro; MIDTERMS! :grumble: ... Anywho I'm 23 & would like to lose about 70 lbs & look & feel great for my graduation in May. I LOVE WALKING so I'm OOBER excited about this challenge! :love:
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My name is Jill, I am 26 years old. I joined mfp about 3 months ago, since then I have lost 23lbs. I walk everyday & I try to jog 6 days a week. I know I'm a little late joining this challenge but I wanted to join coz my walking goal every day is at least two miles. I thought it would be a great way to stay motivated.
    46790469.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools