Options
    6 Oct 12.86 miles
    WTD 27.46 miles
    MTD 27.46 miles
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Week one complete: 64.6 miles!

Actually 70.8 for the full 7-day week. I ran 19.65 yesterday and 10 today. Starting to really get to peak mileage as I train for a fast half in November.
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Doing it ♥

exercise.png
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options

Actually 70.8 for the full 7-day week. I ran 19.65 yesterday and 10 today. Starting to really get to peak mileage as I train for a fast half in November.

Great mileage!

With my ultra finished, I'm going to take about 3 weeks off completely. There's a 5K to benefit a former coworker who is battling breast cancer on the 26th and I'm probably going to do that, plus a couple of runs beforehand to loosen up.
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet looks great so far, everyone. :) Keep it up!!
  • Cheval13
    Options

November is going to be the first half you've ever done? You're doing serious mileage then! I think I was only doing 30-40 my first one. :)
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Starting to get excited. Next Sunday if all goes as planned I'll be running my first marathon in Chicago! Eeeeeeek! :glasses:
  • j_courter
    Options
    10/7- 5 miles.
  • davemunger
    Options

November is going to be the first half you've ever done? You're doing serious mileage then! I think I was only doing 30-40 my first one. :)

Not my first half, I'm just looking to run a fast one, lol!

I'm trying to qualify for guaranteed entry to the New York marathon, and in my age group, the time to beat is 1:25.
  • Cheval13
    Options
    Whew, Dave. That's a relief. :) But that's a pretty impressive goal, so keep training like you are!! :-) You'll get there.
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    8 Oct 8.1 miles
    WTD 8.1 miles
    MTD 8.1 miles
  • j_courter
    Options
    10/10- 5.1 slow miles. tapering is the devil. :devil:
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Late posting as ever!

6Oct 13.1
    9Oct ->3.2
    12Oct -> 5.9

MTD -> 22.2

The 13.1 was the London Royal Parks half marathon. Enjoyable run on a beautiful sunny morning. I missed by target time, although I did run a personal best (2:03:47), so not all bad
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Week of:
    6 Oct - 5 mi (taper for a cancelled marathon)
    13 Oct - 44 mi (record MPW for me!)

MTD - 49
    Goal - 125
  • davemunger
    Options
    Week 2: 65

MTD: 129 -- just about halfway there!

Also updated the screenshot of the spreadsheet -- great job everyone!
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    9 Oct 3.7 miles
    11 Oct 4.1 miles
    13 Oct 17.1 miles

WTD 33 miles
    MTD 60.46 miles
  • sarahz5
    sarahz5 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Late posting as ever!

6Oct 13.1
    9Oct ->3.2
    12Oct -> 5.9

MTD -> 22.2

The 13.1 was the London Royal Parks half marathon. Enjoyable run on a beautiful sunny morning. I missed by target time, although I did run a personal best (2:03:47), so not all bad

Congratulations!

I think my calves are finally recovered from last weekend's hilly Ragnar. I bow down to those of you who run serious hills regularly - the gentle slopes around my house that my friends complain about may as well be flat!
  • j_courter
    Options
    10/13- 26.5
  • j_courter
    Options

Congratulations!

I think my calves are finally recovered from last weekend's hilly Ragnar. I bow down to those of you who run serious hills regularly - the gentle slopes around my house that my friends complain about may as well be flat!

Ohhh... I've heard about the Ragnar and I've seen pictures... that dude looks like pure evil to me!!! :-)
  • sarahz5
    sarahz5 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options

Congratulations!

Ohhh... I've heard about the Ragnar and I've seen pictures... that dude looks like pure evil to me!!! :-)

Hahaha. Depends on which one you do and which legs you get! That's the beauty of it - it can be pretty chill or pretty killer, depending on your experience and training. I think I'm addicted to relays.