Anybody see the new Atkins "M&M's"?

MelRC117
MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
Anybody else get the emails from Atkins? I am able to eat their bars and Russell Stover sugar free candies (in very moderation) while doing low carb without it throwing me off so I'm curious to see how these new "M&M's" taste! Probably way overpriced and a very limited amount since they are only 110 calories a serving but I think they'd be worth a try!

Replies

• QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    This stuff does nothing but bring on cravings and impede weight loss. The less you eat of it, the less you crave sweets.
  • MelRC117
    MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
    This stuff does nothing but bring on cravings and impede weight loss. The less you eat of it, the less you crave sweets.
    I've eaten them and still had weight loss. Like I said, I haven't had problems when eating other Atkins bars and sugar free candy in moderation. I know others can't eat any of those products because it throws them off.
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    I have had no problems with eating Atkins bar or any other sugar free candies. My weight loss has been steady for the last six months. But, I only eat them occasionally. I haven't seen the new Atkins M&Ms yet, but when I do see them, I will give them a try.
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Oh my goodness, *I LOVE THESE!*

i find the peanut ones are superior to the plain.

was *so* excited to find these at the store, i had no idea they were a new thing in this universe until suddenly there they were, on the shelf, and when I went to record them into my food diary, I discovered that I had to add them to the MFP database!

git yo' self some!

run. don't walk.

and be sure to get several boxes. once you have had them, you will not want to ever be without them.

they are *that* good.

=^x^=
  • KurvyKitty
    KurvyKitty Posts: 11 Member
    Where did you find them at? I've been looking for them but haven't found them yet. I am super excited!
  • They are delicious indeed! I ordered them directly from the Atkins website. I also like the Atkins version of "Almond Joys", so yummy!