New to the gang

Options
Hi! I have just joined this group! I am fairly new to CrossFit but have quickly become addicted! I have a lot to lose but feel that I am well on my way! I'm looking for some friends so hit me up if you're interested in helping me on this exciting and life changing journey!! :wink:

Replies

• ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Good luck! CrossFit is wonderful and fun!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Howdy! :) I'll friend you. Welcome to the Land of Awesome!
  • Bella_DiVine
    Bella_DiVine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) Crossfit is definitely addictive. Good luck hitting ur goals.
  • MUALaurenClark
    MUALaurenClark Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am also new to the group. I just came on staff to my local box as a L1 trainer and I love it. Crossfit is definitely addicting! My full time job is a makeup artist. It's funny that I'm so girly yet so into crossfit. Anyway, HI!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am also new to the group. I just came on staff to my local box as a L1 trainer and I love it. Crossfit is definitely addicting! My full time job is a makeup artist. It's funny that I'm so girly yet so into crossfit. Anyway, HI!

Hello! Are you training where you were WOD'ing before??
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group, all! Good luck with your goals! Feel free to add me if you so chose! :drinker:
  • MUALaurenClark
    MUALaurenClark Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hello! Are you training where you were WOD'ing before??

yes and no..I started crossfitting with my husband on our own using things around the house back when we lived in Ohio. We moved to Baltimore this summer and started crossfitting still at home, with more equipment, but with my mom (box's crossfit director) coaching us. We would go to the box a few times a week, usually when they were closed, to do WODs, but for the most part, I haven't been very active in wod class environment. But yes, it's the same box :)