10 lbs to lose

Options
Hi,

Does anyone tried this work out with just 10lbs to lose? Did it work for you? TIA

Replies

• LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am on week 6 and already down 9 lbs. I have 50 I would like to lose though so I probably have more to work with than you :O)

Also, I can't give all the credit to Jillian. I started logging my food and making sure I drank plenty of the water at the same time I started this program. I always eat back my exercise calories too.
  • Claude1985
    Claude1985 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ok, thanks for you answer. I just started the work out Monday. I also started logging my food and I also eat back my exercise calories. I find that if I don't, I don't have enough energy to do the work out...
  • cateyedkp
    cateyedkp Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I found in the beginning that using the MFP method (eating a low calorie amount each day, but getting "extra calories" if you exercise) didn't work for me while doing BR. I was WAY too tired and WAY too hungry. I also didn't see the scale move for the first 4 weeks I did it, though I did lose inches/tone up.

I switched to the TDEE-20% method and have been consistently dropping weight ever since. I'm down to my last 10ish lbs now, but I have found TDEE to be so much easier and more sustainable. I'm also not exhausted after workouts anymore like I was in the beginning. I don't feel deprived or hungry, and eating the same amount of calories each day has shown me that once I reach maintenance mode, I'll easily be able to stay within my TDEE and be full.

Just some food for thought, since the less weight you have to lose, the harder it becomes. Your body might need more fuel to withstand the intensity of your workouts and still feel like it can "let go" of weight. Good luck!
  • Claude1985
    Options
    What does TDEE stand for?
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Total daily exercise expenditure, i used http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/ to calculate mine
  • Claude1985
    Options
    ok thanks!