Finally Sharing

Options
SPPutnam
SPPutnam Posts: 51 Member
Hi All,

I joined this group about 2-3 months ago and now I'm finally branching out and sharing (finally learning how as well!)

When I started MFP, I was 371 pounds - down 4 pounds from my heaviest of 375. With help from MFP, a nutritionist, and encouragement from friends and family, I am down to 328 today. That's right: 3 more pounds to the big 5 - 0!!!

If you need encouragement to keep on keeping on, please feel free to add me as a friend. There is nothing I like more than to help others achieve their goals. And maybe you can keep me on the straight and narrow, too!

Replies

• tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That is really awesome...I started at the same weight. It has been almost 4 months now and I am down 67lbs...I really can feel a lot of energy coming alive in me!

Hope that you keep reaching your goals!
  • SPPutnam
    Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement!
  • JenBalderas
    JenBalderas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! How have you guys lost so much so fast? Are you doing anything special
    I'm currently 340 and I'm having a super hard time staying motivated and watching what I eat :(
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!! :) My highest was 387. 264 feels pretty amazing. I LOVE that you are reaching out to help and motivate others. That positive energy is going to get you where you want to be. Keep it up!
  • SPPutnam
    Options
    Jen,

The first thing I did that is helping is by remaining accountable to a Nutritionist. She checks my MFP every two weeks when we meet. This isn't an easy road, but it is one worth traveling. Since my initial success, I have plateaued for about the last month. Remember: this is ALL part of the journey.
  • SPPutnam
    Options
    Thanks, Brook!