Any Current Low Carbers out there?

Options
It seems that a lot of the threads here are older. Just wondering if there are any people out there looking for support/give support?

Replies

• kiramaniac
    kiramaniac Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Lots of people are here. The folders at the top of the page are, I think, what you may be seeing that have older date stamps. You have to look further down to see the topics outside of the folders.
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Yep

I cant go high carb its against drs orders plus i've had a few times where i've been 120+ carbs, and felt ill, couldnt sleep, felt lethergic (although dont know if its cause im prediabetic and/or if intolerant to stuff)

Meat, veg and some dairy

my happy bubble
  • Golightly17
    Golightly17 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm a low carber. There's a good community on here for it- this forum and keto have been helpful to me. Welcome!
  • Diefeinbaker
    Diefeinbaker Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm on a low carb diet, doctors orders! Only recently started and sometimes I find it difficult as I'm also vegetarian! Any tips?
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I qualify as "people" any more, but what is left of me is happy to help and support.
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm a low carber. There's a good community on here for it- this forum and keto have been helpful to me. Welcome!

I'm here! Almost 4 years and 'aint going anywhere!

I meant to also thank you for the heads up on the keto group!
  • GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Active low carber here as well!
  • bmoliv66
    bmoliv66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    We have all dwindled away because carbs are necessary to survive! :wink: Active low carber here (keto) going on 3.5 weeks
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Another one here! Just plodding away not much to report sometimes but on every day checking out what's going on!
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    me too.....although I am toying with the idea of more carb cycling....we'll see
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    We are alive & kicking :) If you have questions ask away! I'm a keto low-carber currently doing the whole30.
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Lotsa low carbers around. Most of my MFPals are low carbing/keto-ing. :)
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing low carb. Feel free to add me.
  • epcooper
    epcooper Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Ketoer here too! I check in every day!
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've been doing low carb since the spring and have "graduated" to keto. Welcome aboard :)
  • djthom2
    djthom2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've been low carb since the end of June. I started with the Dukin, but found it too hard to eat enough calories being low carb and low fat. Luckily I stumbled on Keto in August. It was a struggle at first learning to eat enough fat, but I think I've finally got the hang of it. Reading the info on this and the Keto message board has been a tremendous help!
  • Binkie1955
    Binkie1955 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    plenty of us here.
  • Dylansmom06
    Dylansmom06 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    2 months into Keto and still not hungry!!!
  • GamerGirly
    GamerGirly Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Initial reaction... Is that a rhetorical question?
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Hiya!