Introductions

Options
Hey everyone welcome to Supporting Each other One Pound At A Time I'm Cody and I'm on the weight loss journey of losing 25 lbs. where are you guys from and tell us your stories why your here we all are here for some reason and with everyone's help we will get there "One Pound At A Time"

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    I got half-way across my MFP ticker, then plateaued for quite a few months (didn't want to admit that the level of calorie-burn from the one fitness activity I have most enjoyed / stuck with just barely breaks even with calories I was eating) and then my sister died in March of this year. Since then, I have regained everything back. (even less exercise than before and more bad-eating that I had done in years).

Now I have to re-rev EVERYTHING - but most especially the healthy-eating part. I know that solving ThAT part of the equasion is about 80% of the whole and by my age (mid-50's) the concept of "just exercising it off" doesn't work any more.

The thing is .... I KNOW all of that .... but pre-planning / pre-packing meals etc has never been a strong skill for me (nor has pre-planning much of anything - drives my mom crazy)

So now's the time to sart actually applying the kind of sound, evidence-backed advice I would / could give any of you to myself. Be my own chearing squad. But having others ot cheer too is great. I hate letting others down ....
  • Ctlatosh
    Options
    i've been there i recently gained back all the weight i lost so now i have to start over
  • leslilippthomas
    Options
    I am Lesli. I started MFP in July, a few days after joining the gym, and right around my 39th birthday. I have since July 2013 lost 30 pounds. I am working on and will lose at least 70 more pounds, I hope by my 40th birthday which is next July. I am always looking for more friends for the encouragement and will do the same for my friends! :)