Is this board active?

Options
DaddieCat
DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
I've looked through the posts and don't see much activity here. Is this a dead group? As a long time vegan and reasonably new body builder, also new to MFP I'd be interested in finding like minded people to discuss this journey with. Feel free to add me and let's talk vegan bodybuilding.

Replies

• thevegangladiator
    thevegangladiator Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    yeah its pretty dead lol. so you can add me as friend. if you want i have been bodybuilding for about 8 months but i do things way different in nutrition and dont take any supplements.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    That's cool. I do take supplements, but it's all raw/vegan made products. I'm interested to hear what you are doing.
  • Chelsarrr
    Chelsarrr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I wish it was more active. There's a group on facebook that I've been on more recently!
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    Just found this group today and thought it was dead too but knew it wouldn't hurt to make a post.

I'm newly vegan at the beginning of this year and not looking to make competition-worthy changes, but I do want to lean out and gain some and just go from there...who knows! I am interested in vegan supplements and nutrition and would love any dialogue + new friends on here.

I also go onto bodybuilding.com every once in a while...more frequently as of late.
  • medlori
    Options
    I'm new to the group. I've been vegan/raw food for about two years off and on. Are there any females in this group?

My apologies in advance as I am quite involved in my studies and may not reply much. You can add me as a friend if you like.