Looking for some MFP friends/daily loggers

Options
Hi all,

I'm 26, from Sydney. Lost 21 kg already and about 30kg to go.

If anyone wants to be friends I could do with some more active people on my list. I log daily, including exercise etc. I'd be particularly interested in connecting with ladies with PCOS/Insulin Resistance, but not limited - as long as you're active and willing to help motivate each other and share ideas.

Cheers,

Jess

Replies

• SassyDingo
    SassyDingo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess,

I log daily and I also have PCOS. I'm in Brisbane and have a 7 month old.

I've added you,

Michelle
  • aura82
    aura82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Victoria and log daily.
    Currently trying to lose weight post surgery late last year.
    Lisa :smile:
  • Jessica_Mujahidah
    Options
    Thanks for the add girls. Looking forward to encouraging each other and discussing all things health and fitness!
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess :)
    Adding you now. I'm in Brissie and have PCOS .
    Donna
  • Fooby2
    Fooby2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am new here will add you too
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me. Hope that does not make me sound desperate. Im looking for a healthier me. I try to exercise each day. I clean eat Monday to Friday but struggle on the weekends. I love life and work hard to find a happy balance.
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    35 year old mother of one from the Goldie. I also have PCOS :)
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess,

I live in Melbourne, mum of one and I have PCOS as well. Feel free to add me.

I'm also looking to make friends on MFP who are active and actually want to interact.

Christine
  • Jessica_Mujahidah
    Options
    Thanks for the response! I think I've added everyone (if I've missed please add me).

Loving having some new friends to interact with!!
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Thanksf or the add guys :)

Had a shocker yesterday, work morning tea and I ended up grazing on snacks al day :( . I got stuck in the 1200cal mentality for ages and now I'm trying to eat more but really struggling. I end up thinking i've over eaten (even if its just a total of 1350/1400 cal) and I end up in a bad headspace.
  • ang3li
    ang3li Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends

I am a daily logger and am from Sydney.

Currently preparing for a bikini competition which is on Saturday, can't wait!

After that I am going to be reverse dieting and i can't wait as i will be gradually increasing my calories..

Anyway feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to connect! :)
  • smash_runs
    smash_runs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request to the OP, others are welcome to request. 500+ day streak logger and user just dont frequent the forums much :) I'm in Perth!
  • lisavictoriaartois
    Options
    Hi, I am really struggling with motivation and although i log in every day I am getting nowhere! I will add a few of you as it will be nice to have other active people to try and spur me on :) Thanks, Lisa.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Hit my 560th day yesterday :)
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've hit my 55th day :) I exercise about 5-6 times a week and try to be a bit better with food.
  • stacey_stacey
    stacey_stacey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 32 from NSW. I'm trying to log on daily and would love some more friends to help motivate
    Feel free to add me too
  • happierandstronger
    Options
    I'm from Victoria and also have PCOS and Insulin Resistance. I've sent you a friend request and am happy for others to send a friend request to me as well :)
  • traycharry
    traycharry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm from Melbourne and looking for the same like minded daily loggers. Please add me so we can all support each other
  • JenzL13
    JenzL13 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

I'm also looking to add friends who are active and log daily and share their diary.

Im on the Gold Coast and trying my best to stay in the calorie limit lol!
  • findingKylie
    findingKylie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies im 27 from WA and have insulin resistance,
    I Log daily and would be happy to add some more active people to my friends list.
    Feel free to send through a request