Replies

• chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I just joined!
  • pstansel74
    pstansel74 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Occaisionally... I decreased my activity because I found too many of the posts at MFP depressing ;)
  • Jenny775
    Jenny775 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm here! If you're an active user, like me, anyone may feel free to add me.
    I rarely check the CT group because it's not used much. :cry:
  • Susan_Rae_1
    Susan_Rae_1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    CT reporting in!
  • rogermedic71
    rogermedic71 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Checking in on the CT board. Greater New Haven area.
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    Hello there, checking in from Norwalk. Happy to be here. :happy:
  • _AshLynn
    _AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I was thinking about serting up hikes or something fun in the area before its wayy too cold :-/:-/ thoughts!?!?
  • Rav3n1022
    Rav3n1022 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I was thinking about serting up hikes or something fun in the area before its wayy too cold :-/:-/ thoughts!?!?

Sounds like good idea to me!! Where are you from!?
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    New here- just joined the group today... Was hoping to see more people :sad: I'm in the Danbury area.
  • covergirl2985
    covergirl2985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to CT and the group. Former MFP-er but fell off the wagon. Looking to meet people that are active socially as well at physically!
    I live in Glastonbury and would love to start a running group or something fitness related. Does anyone go to WOW fitness?
    Ashley
  • ncast139
    Options
    Fell off the same wagon! Stratford CT Here reporting for duty! Gotta get back into shape so I turn heads while riding the Yamaha this summer!

~N~
  • taz311
    taz311 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, just joined and saying Hi !! Looking forward to getting back into playing shape and maybe running some 5ks next year... Good Luck to everyone hope you meet your goals !!
  • KimG726
    KimG726 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm here, in Berlin. Just getting back into the swing of things. I mostly use mfp on my phone though, so don't get to the groups too often.
  • mrs_tlee
    mrs_tlee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP and I also just move to West Hartford CT two months ago. I ve tried to lose weight before (probably not hard enough) but Im hoping this fresh start will motivate me even more.
  • medinn
    medinn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just recently saw this group and joined. I'm in Milford. Seems like a nice idea to have local support
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm generally around, but much more active on fitocracy (my handle there is MEWooding) I mostly lift and log food off and on, so I'm not around here a ton.
  • hrlukenurse
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP for 2 weeks and I find it very helpful. I haven't really been reading the discussions but I thought it might be interesting to see what others from CT have to say.
  • pjole
    pjole Posts: 7
    Options
    Just came back after a few months off the site. Trying to get it back together! From Norwalk, CT.
    The snow is definitely making it all harder, can't wait for spring--thinking to start biking as a hobby.
    Baby steps again! :grumble: