Gladys almost at KOPS status

Options
Hi all,

Sorry I have not posted for awhile been going through a rough time with personal issues. I am still losing weight which has kept focus on my self. I am ten pounds away from KOPS status. I hope to be there before the end of the month if not by my next workshop.

Just need vent a little this morning if any one wants to listen. I am going through a divorce after twenty seven years of marriage. My soon to be EX could not expect the fact that I want to get healthy for myself. So I decided to move on with my life. There are better things in life then being unhealthy and unhappy.

I am happy now.

So look for me in KOPS LAND real soon

Replies

• katelynal
    katelynal Posts: 114
    Options
    Gladys, sorry to hear of your divorce -but glad that you are doing what it takes to become healthy and happy.

Excited about your impending KOPS status :flowerforyou: I hope to be there myself sometime next year.
  • BELIEVETOPSTOKOPS
    BELIEVETOPSTOKOPS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    HI Gladys....keep up the good work and in taking care of yourself and making yourself important enough to be healthy and happy. Hope you make KOPS status soon...congrats!!!
  • gladysbail61
    gladysbail61 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am now three pounds away from KOPS because I lower my goal weight five more. BUT I am doing great and still looking forward to KOPS LAND. I am only 1.4 away from 100 pounds for TOPS weight Loss but officially from the doctors scales it is 117 pounds ago and so is the word diabetic on my chart. All blood levels are normal also.

Take care
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Almost at KOPS and Century Club, WTG! :bigsmile:
  • lwallTOPS
    lwallTOPS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the great work!
  • katelynal
    katelynal Posts: 114
    Options
    I am now three pounds away from KOPS because I lower my goal weight five more. BUT I am doing great and still looking forward to KOPS LAND. I am only 1.4 away from 100 pounds for TOPS weight Loss but officially from the doctors scales it is 117 pounds ago and so is the word diabetic on my chart. All blood levels are normal also.

Take care

Fabulous!! You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou: