Green Team-Week 1

Options

Replies

• tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    At 5 pm I'll be running the 7.25 miles from work home :) 5k NP :)
    [/quote
    Awesome..I did last chance workout plus biked 20 mile and danced for half an hour..Good day!! Keep rocking it..you are awesome!!]
  • Ill be doing my 5k tomorrow morning. Finally feeling back to my old self again! Excited for the first weigh in.
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm off to work, started week at 270 and this morning 264.8 :D A great week for me. Haven't had over a 3 lb lost in a while felt good and loving the new diet changes. I will message this to you as well.
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    WI: 228.8 (last week: 230)
    Challenges: Done! :)
    Good work everybody!
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I PMed Tam but I figure I will through it up here as well.

Why challenge completed!

WI: 180.6 down from 182.

Sounds like everyone had had a great week I'm seeing plenty of motivation to get out there and move!
  • jfea
    jfea Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow some of you put in some pretty intense workouts this week!! That is definitely challenging to me!! GREAT work! WOW! I haven't really done much more than walking in the past so this is impressive to me!
  • jesserunsfree
    Options
    I almost forgot completed both challenges.
  • jesserunsfree
    Options
    Wow some of you put in some pretty intense workouts this week!! That is definitely challenging to me!! GREAT work! WOW! I haven't really done much more than walking in the past so this is impressive to me!

Walking is a great way to loose weight. It is where I started. It took me months to get to the point where I could run a mile then 2 then once I hit 3 I exploded and can go so far now!
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: LAST CHANCE WORKOUT:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

I would like everyone to try and get a 5k..it can be on anything, use the elliptical, stationary bike, treadmill or walk or run it and please add 50 crunches and 25 push ups at the end!! Good luck and have a great Sunday!!

I have biked 20 miles this morning and I will do LAST CHANCE WORKOUT this evening. Please do not forget WEIGH IN is tomorrow by 9 p.m.. I already have on weigh in. I will take them early!!

GO GREEN TEAM GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so did not make a 5k, but I did push myself to 21 minutes on my treadmill today--about 15 minutes longer than normal, just to prove that I can get there. I think I'm going to use this initial 5k last chance workout as something I'll try to build up to before the end of this!

Also, everyone else is weighing in here, so I will, too.

SW: 338.8
    CW: 337.4

-1.4 pounds

Edit: "Why?" challenge completed, too!
  • tambam72
    Options
    I almost forgot completed both challenges.
    [/quote
    You rocked it Jesse. Awesome job!!]
  • tambam72
    Options
    Awesome Allie. I loved that you pushed yourself a little bit, that's great. I just post a Last Chance Workout because it follows the show. You do not have to complete them, but I throw them out there in case someone wants too.
  • tambam72
    Options
    I PMed Tam but I figure I will through it up here as well.

Why challenge completed!

WI: 180.6 down from 182.

Sounds like everyone had had a great week I'm seeing plenty of motivation to get out there and move!
    Awesome job!! Keep rocking it!!
  • tambam72
    Options
    WI: 228.8 (last week: 230)
    Challenges: Done! :)
    Good work everybody!
    Great job!!
  • tambam72
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone:
    I must say that after looking at all of the weigh ins that I have received so far we have rocked as a team!! The average weight loss was about 1.5 lbs, with 3 teammates having a weight loss of 4-5 lbs. So far as a team, we have lost 21.8 lbs!! Awesome ladies. I am still missing 3 weigh ins and 1 challenge information, and will be sending out a friendly reminder email. Overall WOW!!!

My weigh in weight was 194.8
    Weigh in today was 193.1 loss of 1.7 lbs
    Little disappointed because actually on Tuesday evening I weighed in at 191.3 after climbing the mountain, but I did a lot of strength training this week and worked out like crazy. Going to try more aerobic this week, and pray for a bigger weight loss, but I am still proud of 1.7 lbs.

Do you ladies want a LAST CHANCE WORKOUT..I just threw it out there this week. Also if we do want one every week, would anyone be interested in taking turns with coming up with a last chance workouts and then having it posted by Friday ( I was late this week) Just let me know. I am a new coach, so please any feedback is great. I do not mind criticism or any ideas, I am just hoping that I can help you along your journey.
    Have a great night everyone. I will let you know the totals as soon as I get them, plus the percentage of weight loss.
  • Hi All-
    I have to be honest…I was dreading the weigh in this week. I was sick for over half the week and didn't really feel 100% until yesterday evening. I tried the commercial challenge but had a hard time remembering what to do and frankly I was exhausted. I was so disappointed I didn't even get in my run this morning thanks to kids permission slips and show and tell assignments ...really what starts with a letter e, short of throwing an egg in my daughters backpack...used my college degree and put the egg carton, though that took me 30 minutes and ransacking the house my morning was blah. I just did my weigh in and although my week was less than stellar I had a 5lb weight loss from 210 to 205. I'm hoping For the same or bigger number next week. I love the idea of a last chance workout and now that I'm feeling better I hope to be able to get better results.
  • I did the why challenge in the thread. I attempted the commercial fir one night but wasn't enthused.
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of a last chance workout. Maybe even if it was a bunch of smaller things (like X amount of jumping jacks, squats, crunches, etc., and some type of cardio or whatever) that would be cool, too. I'm more than happy to suggest things if everyone actually wants to do these workouts. :)
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I also love the last chance work I was sad I didn't see it till I was looking this morning :sad:
  • tambam72
    Options
    AWESOME JOB LADIES!!! I have everyone weighed in and challenges completed except for one member, whom have heard nothing from. I have sent emails with no reply, so with that said I weighed myself in this morning and had a significant drop, so I changed my official weigh in. Initial weigh in:194.8 Week 1 weigh in:191.7. I could have saved it for this week, but because we are going to get penalized for not having one weigh in, I figured it would help. If anyone weighs in on Monday, but then weighs in on Tuesday and wants to change their weight just send me a quick email and I will try to get it in. Monday is just weigh in to ensure that I can get everyone in and we get credit for everything. As a team with one not weighing in, we lost 26.8 lbs. LADIES YOU ROCKED THIS WEEK!!
    I am glad that some of the ladies liked LAST CHANCE WORKOUT..I will post them and get them up by WEDNESDAYS that way everyone gets a chance to see them and get to do them. If anyone has ideas, just let me know that you would like to post the workout for that week.
    Keep ROCKING ON LADIES!!! Great WEEK 1 , Let's have a Rocking Week 2!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow, Great Job Green Team!!!

I pmed Tammie yesterday, my starting weight was 167 and W1 Weight is 163.8 lbs. :happy:

I think it helped that I did a lot of cardio this week as opposed to strength training, which is what I had been doing. I just hope I can maintain this weight loss and lose more next week, I tend to fluctuate a lot from week to week. I would also be interested in completing last chance workouts over the weekend, didn't get a chance to do this weeks because my schedule was so hectic!