• abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Week 1: 227.8
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Happy weigh in day! :)

I see some great losses so far this morning, way to go girls! I had a weekend of sugar, sugar, and more sugar, UGH! But I was still down so I will take it! :wink:

Looks like we all have our WHY challenge completed too! Awesome! :flowerforyou:

I plan to make this coming weekend better. Weekends are always a struggle for me, especially when there is cake involved plus we went to a movie, and I am weak for the popcorn and candy.

My oldest daughter is having a biopsy on a tumor today, that will determine if surgery is needed ASAP or not. :cry: Any prayers would be great! She has been going through a lot the last couple months, her senior year in high school shouldn't be this bad on her.

Are you guys weekend warriors or not good like me and fail. I go into the weekends with the best intentions but then it goes out the door. I will give myself one pat on the back, when I was asked to go to the bar again on Saturday night after the movie, I didn't even have one drink. I told them I had a few on Friday night and can't do that 2 nights in a row. When I drink, even when still in my calorie range, my body seems to hold onto that. Not fair! LOL

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • insanely
    Options
    Weight - 182.6

sorry guys, so much health issues going on that I am retaining alot of water, hopefully next weigh in will be much better:
  • khearron26
    khearron26 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This morning's weigh in puts me at 144.4
  • janetksc
    janetksc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Week 1 217.0 and I posted the "why" on the correct page.
  • x3nicolette
    x3nicolette Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    165.8 this week
  • devans25
    devans25 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome BLUE TEAM!! So far, everybody, but one person, has put in their weight. Also, everybody lost weight! That's great. :) and if you didn't lose as much weight as you wanted, that's ok, today starts a new week. Keep it up!
  • lmanes1
    lmanes1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm here! 205.2 lbs.

Sorry I'm late...long evening of parent conferences.
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! Go Blue Team!
  • justformel
    Options
    Great Job everyone getting their weights in on time and completing the WHY challenge! What a great way to start off this challenge! :flowerforyou:

As a team we lost a total of 17 lbs or 0.74%. That's great! :smile:

How was your first week? I have lots of room for improvements, for sure! What's something you are struggling with? Maybe our teammates can give suggestions to help you out.
  • khearron26
    khearron26 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Woo! Go Blue Team! My first week went very well. But beginning yesterday, I ate a little more than I needed to (okay, a lot more...) and I didn't track everything. This week is going to be very very busy for me and I won't have time to cook. Normally I cook 3-4 interesting recipes a week (the rest of the days are for leftovers). And I mean EVERY week. But this week is going to be so busy... I actually went to the store yesterday and bought a bunch of premade food for dinners and lunches, which is not something I normally do.

It is so much easier for me to stick to the plan and eat very healthy when I am cooking everything. But now that I'm out of my element, and eating things already premade, I'm really hoping that it doesn't cause me to go off the deepend. My challenge for this next week will be continuing to eat healthy despite not being able to cook anything.
  • Anne0209
    Anne0209 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job Blue Team on a successful week of weight loss!!! This next week will be interesting as TOM is coming to my household soon and unfortunately I am known for gaining 5-10 lbs. of weight during this time...but I will continue to be good althought the chocolate cravings seem to be out of control...think I need to buy some sugar-free cocoa or something to help with that. Wish the Biggest Loser was longer than an hour, what's up with that? What our country needs is a little encouragement and inspiration for losing weight but instead we take the healthy out and put in the nasty, guess it happens in everything! Good luck to everyone in week 2 of the challenge. Go Team!!
  • insanely
    Options
    Way to go teammates, so is there a challenge this week?

Where do we find the challenges on what thread, any help walking me through this would be great as still learning on how to use this silly computer LOL
  • justformel
    Options
    Way to go teammates, so is there a challenge this week?

Where do we find the challenges on what thread, any help walking me through this would be great as still learning on how to use this silly computer LOL

The challenge hasn't been posted yet, but you will see a thread at the top saying something like Week 2 Challenge. Just like where the WHY challenge was posted. :smile: