Open Discussion

Options
Open discussion on weight loss, bingeing, exercise, and more!

Replies

• VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I actually had something on the weekend that was TOOOO rich for me!? Thats nearly impossible! haha

I made homemade peanut butter rocky road squares, and they were just too rich!

WOO! haha
  • MsMischief
    MsMischief Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I bought a replacement for my favourite (sadly broken) tea cup online, but it's really shoddy in person. I'm big on tea and I don't have "my own" cup here at the moment, so I completely lost my mood and any and all appetite (for both food and tea).

Hey, at least I'm not bingeing on biscuits?
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I actually had something on the weekend that was TOOOO rich for me!? Thats nearly impossible! haha

WOO! haha
    Peanut butter rocky road squares sound amazing ;o I'm feeling not very well today so most of my food has sadly been sandwiches, hoping to go out for some sushi tomorrow so I'm quite excited, I love sushi :love:
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    I bought a replacement for my favourite (sadly broken) tea cup online, but it's really shoddy in person. I'm big on tea and I don't have "my own" cup here at the moment, so I completely lost my mood and any and all appetite (for both food and tea).

Hey, at least I'm not bingeing on biscuits?

=( poor tea cup!!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    People think that because Ive lost a significant amount of weight that I dont struggle with eating anymore.

But I DO!

Goes to show that sometimes it more than whats on the outside!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,355 Member
    Options
    That is so true. Some of the folk here at work don't even remember when I was heavy. They have such a hard time when I won't eat and come up with the dumbest remarks.I struggle with this every minute of everyday. Walking down the grocery store isles is hard. Seeing the treats at out at work is hard. Even things I wouldn't normally eat start to look good. It's so wierd. ugh!
  • ploppersdf1
    ploppersdf1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I bought this cook book at Barnes and noble a few days ago with a bunch of under 400 calorie comfort foods. The amount of servings is too big for just me and my husband but there are a ton of different things you can make and ways to make them even lower calorie. Like on one of the desserts my husband and I made started at 95 calories and came out to 83 calories when we made the recipe on myfittnesspal. It was a very good investment. There are like Mac and cheese shepherds pie roasts and plenty of desserts. And a lot of the desserts are under 100 calories a serving.
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options

WOO! haha

I would love to have that recipe!
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back in to the swing of tracking everything and watching what I'm eating but still haven't gotten my butt in gear to exercise. I know I need to but can't seem to find the motivation.

Jen
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    People think that because Ive lost a significant amount of weight that I dont struggle with eating anymore.

But I DO!

Goes to show that sometimes it more than whats on the outside!

I was doing quite well, till I hit the 100lb mark, and it's all gone downhill since.
  • V4everfit
    V4everfit Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of myself. The other day I bought a bag of popcorn, I ate about 2/3 the bag & I trough the rest away. That's a big deal for me because I love chips & popcorn & I usually eat the entire bag. Now I've replaced those snacks with low-fat string cheese & low-fat yogurt & it's been working. I've lost 3lbs in a week in a half so far.
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    a few days ago I went to Yo! sushi, which is my ultimate weakness, and I ate what I thought was a lot but ended up only being 900 calories, which in the long term isn't a lot ! and it was basically my only meal that day apart from a fricking sandwich, and it was a date, and i was happy and -insert excuse here-! I'm happy that I managed to eat something that I normally can't eat without fear of bingeing.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    a few days ago I went to Yo! sushi, which is my ultimate weakness, and I ate what I thought was a lot but ended up only being 900 calories, which in the long term isn't a lot ! and it was basically my only meal that day apart from a fricking sandwich, and it was a date, and i was happy and -insert excuse here-! I'm happy that I managed to eat something that I normally can't eat without fear of bingeing.

Nice!

Ps, I totally wanna try sushi. I live in a VERY small town so it wasnt really an option before.. but a local sushi place just opened up!! What would you recommend?
  • sandeerah
    Options
    Lately, like in the past few weeks, things that I normally would binge on have become unappealing! I usually binge on peanut butter, peanut butter on bread, peanut butter on anything, carbs, etc. You get the picture.

After being so disgusted with myself for craving these things I upped my fat intake with lite milk instead of skim, more chia seeds in my breakfast. I wonder if that has any bearing on my cravings at all???