So last night I relay did it

Options
cacklingcat
cacklingcat Posts: 150 Member
I eat over a 1000 cal over tde:grumble: and of cores felt immediately bad..... I mean I went crazy with the food.
So every weak I have been letting myself have a cheat night manley on Friday, but I'm thinking that this is now a bad idea. It is becoming ovios that this sets the mood fore the week. And whill I am very active at work and have now got it in my head that I also need to do other Pharisaical activities. The cheat night aka approved binge night needs to stop. lol Just thinking about it makes me want to slap my self. I mean its like telling a junky that its ok if its only 1 time a weak. Don't now why I thot it was ok. But at least now I can work past it.
lol thank you for letting me rant:ohwell:

Replies

• EllieYuruker
    EllieYuruker Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im exactly the same with setting a date to binge, So im trying to space it for example ill be really happy with myself if I can go 2 weeks without binging, then 3, then 4 etc etc x
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Binging is so difficult to stop once it's underway. The times I've eaten anything and everything until I feel sick physically and with myself.

To me it's an addiction just not one I have to indulge every day so the next time I feel the urge I'm going to tell myself that I have to wait five minutes then I can eat, then another five minutes, then another and so on. I don't know if it will work but it's worth a try.