Tuesday October 22

Options
HollisGrant
HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
Hi everybody. Nobody is around in my office, so I'm stopping now to do some squats. I'm not sure I can stop every half hour but even a few stops will really help!

20 squats
25 side twists

Replies

• simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I am at 630 push ups so far.. On my way till 1000 done
    I might do some side twists that sounds good.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the idea, HollisGrant :-) I'm one of the lucky ones that has a door to my office (Thank god, because I'd go nuts in an open space), so I think come lunchtime I'll shut my door and do just that
  • HollisGrant
    Options
    Wow, good going!
  • speedgoose
    Options
    Awesome to both! I'm only at 50 pushups haha
  • simsburyjet
    Options
    I have a co-worker and we push each other all day till we get the 1000 done..
  • rachempoo
    rachempoo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've got 25 side twists and 25 side reaches. Wonder what I'll do next...
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This is great! I just started doing my desk push-ups and squats again this morning.....
  • speedgoose
    Options
    Awesome, everyone! Make sure to invite friends!
  • HollisGrant
    Options
    I have a co-worker and we push each other all day till we get the 1000 done..

That's fantastic.... 1,000 a day??? I can't do a single real one (I have no upper body strength), but I can do plenty of baby pushups. Stopping now to knock out a few.
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I miss having my own office. Need to find things that I can do while I'm at my desk. Might have to go to the bathroom and do jumping jacks or something.
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    1000 pushups.............uh.............I'll work my way to 100 first. That's sick though.

25 squats and 30 pushups so far

Going to do 30 tuck-ups in a second.
  • law110
    law110 Posts: 43
    Options
    Love this! Just closed my door and did 3x8 sets of "push-up" from my cupboard and probably 100 arm circles.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of strength training outside work so my office workouts right now are either low impact aerobic or stretching (yoga). Earlier today I did the warm up from Turbo Fire (I completed the schedule earlier this year so have that memorized!) and 5 min of low impact aerobics.

Just now I had a one hour conference call and walked / danced in place through it. I had to pay attention so I had to keep it simple.
  • law110
    law110 Posts: 43
    Options
    3x8 squats and side leg lifts(standing) Done!!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of strength training outside work so my office workouts right now are either low impact aerobic or stretching (yoga). Earlier today I did the warm up from Turbo Fire (I completed the schedule earlier this year so have that memorized!) and 5 min of low impact aerobics.

Just now I had a one hour conference call and walked / danced in place through it. I had to pay attention so I had to keep it simple.

10 more min of low impact aerobic / light calisthenics
  • simsburyjet
    Options
    I work with a guy who could not do 15 push ups.. He now does the 1000 a day with me.. He used to wheeze and whine
    and cry.. Now he yells at me to get going.. Push ups are repetition after repetition.
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    My 'work day' ended and I headed for the hills for a 30 minute hike with my weighted backpack. Later, I walked another 27 minutes (no backpack), pushing myself to jog some of it.
  • speedgoose
    Options
    My 'work day' ended and I headed for the hills for a 30 minute hike with my weighted backpack. Later, I walked another 27 minutes (no backpack), pushing myself to jog some of it.

sounds like an awesome end to the day!

I just did some crunches for my 3 oclock hit ;)