Here We Go!

Options
2»

Replies

• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am new to the group but not new to Deskercising! I keep a ped-bike under my desk, hand weights (5lb and 10lb) and a balance ball at work. My co-workers make fun of me when I do squats or leg lifts at my desk (I even did the Brazilian Butt Lift moves at my desk). I try to fit in my exercise when I can, especially now that I am prego.

Anyway, just wanted to say HI!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    11:30 was walking, 12:00 was skipped due to office traffic, but 12:30 was 3x10 squats. And that got some weird looks.

Chair dips! I have chairs without wheels...I can do those, too! Yay!
  • strong_enough
    strong_enough Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I also have a ped bike under my desk. Its cool but I got it at the good will and it squeaks and creaks and drives my co-workers nusts so I have to be careful using it. it is almost noon and I have done 50 side twists and 20, 5 sec seated leg lifts.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I also have a ped bike under my desk. Its cool but I got it at the good will and it squeaks and creaks and drives my co-workers nusts so I have to be careful using it. it is almost noon and I have done 50 side twists and 20, 5 sec seated leg lifts.

LOL yeah mine squeaks too! Pretty embarrassing.
  • speedgoose
    Options
    Just did Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit at lunch.

Disclaimer: There are only 2 people in my office -myself and the warehouse guy, everyone else works remotely, and we have A LOT of room - 2 office suites. So I can pretty much do anything (fitness speaking) at work.

I understand not everyone has this arrangement lol.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    15 more squats
    25 twists
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Up to 910 push ups.. will be done with my 1000 by 2pm.. Then might do some bicep curls before spinning tonite.
  • simsburyjet
    Options
    Just did Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit at lunch.

Disclaimer: There are only 2 people in my office -myself and the warehouse guy, everyone else works remotely, and we have A LOT of room - 2 office suites. So I can pretty much do anything (fitness speaking) at work.

I understand not everyone has this arrangement lol.

That is a sweet setup... I had the choice to do 1/2hr insanity or 1hr spin so I am going to spin.
  • smerkord
    smerkord Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Half hour walk at lunch. Working with my desk in standing position for next 2 hours.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Dips at 1:00, Oblique crunches on the ball at 1:30, and will be walking the stairs with a friend from Transport at 2:00.

This is AWESOME!
  • StacieAAdams
    StacieAAdams Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well, this is my day so far. About to go to lunch, so I will probably go for a short walk, then continue doing things every hour or 1/2 hour.

9:30 am 65 jumping jacks
    10:00 am walked stairs for 1 minute
    10:30 am 65 wall push ups
    11:30 am 65 second plank
  • iperceive2
    iperceive2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    40 squats 15 overhead press!!
  • law110
    law110 Posts: 43
    Options
    Just power walked to the post office instead of dropping my things in the mail slot downstairs. 39degrees in MN and it felt invigorating!
  • iperceive2
    iperceive2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    20 Lunges each leg!
  • speedgoose
    Options
    Awesome job today everyone! 1 more round at 430 for me today before heading to CrossFit!
  • beth_sapphire
    Options
    have to admit some of the comments have really inspired me, I work in an small office that I share with four males, so cramming in some deskercise is a bit of a nightmare, but ive been inspired to take regular trips to the bathroom to cram in some squats, and instead of heading straight to the bathroom, go up and down the stairs at least once :) best make a start ;)
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I just joined and am so happy to of stumbled on to this group. I work in a small office and the security office is right across from my office. We look into each others offices. I also have security camara in my office too. So hard to do too much in the office. I work in ER registration on night shift. I work alone. I have to laugh that I am not the only one who does squats and wall push ups in the bathroom ha ha. Our ER dept. has our own bathroom. It is a single bathroom (one toilet, sink) and the door locks. I need to find more that I can do in there, that doesn't take too long. I can not be away from my office incase a patient walks in. I also can not walk the halls, go out side, or climb stairs. So it is what I can do in the office or bathroom.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I just joined and am so happy to of stumbled on to this group. I work in a small office and the security office is right across from my office. We look into each others offices. I also have security camara in my office too. So hard to do too much in the office. I work in ER registration on night shift. I work alone. I have to laugh that I am not the only one who does squats and wall push ups in the bathroom ha ha. Our ER dept. has our own bathroom. It is a single bathroom (one toilet, sink) and the door locks. I need to find more that I can do in there, that doesn't take too long. I can not be away from my office incase a patient walks in. I also can not walk the halls, go out side, or climb stairs. So it is what I can do in the office or bathroom.

Is it possible for you to do a chair sit squat so you are just hovering over your chair squatting? It will look like you are sitting but you are holding a squat for a while. Not always possible but could do a few every few minutes or ever 30 min-1 hr or whatever
  • simsburyjet
    Options
    Great tip about the chair squat.. 700 Push ups so far today.. My buddy here at work is going crazy he is at 800..
    We might do about 1200 today.