Im starting monday, anybody else in the same boat?

Options
danimashx
danimashx Posts: 6 Member
Would love to find people to befriend on the same journey, I will be ordering it today and it should be arriving in 3-4 days.
I'm looking to loose about 45lbs by Christmas maybe, although that does seem extremely quick to me it is a goal none the less.
I'm also training for a half marathon in October and going about attempting my box set of Jillian Michaels that I purchased, starting with the 30 day shred.
I also want to encourage others and see how they are doing at the same time?
People starting soon or people who have been doing it a while would be awesome to get to know

Cheers
Dani

:D xxx

Replies

• countrygirl75
    countrygirl75 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am starting back up, so I have a long ways to go...
  • fatoldladyonamission
    fatoldladyonamission Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and would be glad to get to know anyone doing HL :)
  • snshine1028
    snshine1028 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Dani! I started sometime in May and stopped in August for a little bit. I'm starting it back up now and I'm also doing te 30 Day Shred. So far I've lost about 10lbs with both.
  • AnyaDee
    AnyaDee Posts: 19
    Options
    I started up again today.
    I have a trip in five weeks and I would love to look more comfortable and looking good after dropping one size.

I will be honest. I keep getting seriously discouraged and don't mind a kick in the butt!

Started today and drinking my cookies and cream shake right now!

Can I add y'all?
  • Ashb628
    Options
    Starting next week! Pretty excited. I have heard good things about it.
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am starting as soon as mine comes in so within the next few days! I would love to have people who are in the same boat as me!
  • Jazelita
    Jazelita Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started recently, it is so much easier than I thought it would be! :happy:
  • prettymacnificent
    Options
    I'm starting up and again and need some motivation. I love the program though!!:tongue:
  • YummymummyGina
    YummymummyGina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been on the weight loss plan 10 weeks and lost just under 2 stone!!! I love herbalife that much i signed up to be a distributor :)

Good luck to everyone :) please feel free friend me as I'd live to have some friends on here for support who are traveling the same journey as me.

Gina
  • Grace_love_hope
    Grace_love_hope Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been on herbalife for two months and have lost 4.5kg so far. Have a long way to go to loose baby weight. about 20 more kgs.
  • Naturally07
    Naturally07 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started today, and although the responses dates are very random; I'm looking to befriend several others on this herbalife journey.
  • chrissysue
    chrissysue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I restarted this past Monday Oct 28th. I too would like to have some new friends using the same products and taking the same journey!
  • CHRISTISAM2001
    CHRISTISAM2001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting Herbalife back up tomorrow. I have a few questions if someone could help me.
    Calories allowed per day is 1200? is that right?
  • b0nnyd0g
    b0nnyd0g Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't think that Herbalife specify a number of calories but say a healthy meal after the 2 shakes. I cant work like this though so I use the MFP setting which allows me 1200 cals + exercise cals and record my Herbalife calories within this :)
  • Henry89
    Options
    I've started Herbalife today. Had a vanilla shake mixed with pineapple juice this morining, roasted soy beans for my mid-morning snack, a small prawn salad for lunch, then I'll have a banana around 4 and my evening shake (chocolcate) when I get in.

Stocked up on loads of fruit today to blend in with my shakes! Hopefully will make them more of a smoothie than shake! x
  • Naturally07
    Naturally07 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great start! I'll befriend you as I started on 11/1
  • b0nnyd0g
    b0nnyd0g Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I do mine like a smoothie too! Lunchtime mix is vanilla shake with raspberries, blackberries and strawberries blended with ice cubes and morning mix is vanilla shake with a really rich hot chocolate powder ( just 10g ) blended with ice cubes - both are really delicious :)
  • rhoucheille
    Options
    Today is day 6 for me! I take my f1 shake in the morning as breakfast and afternoon snacks. No cravings so far and I feel so energized. Feel free to add me.
  • aplacetogrow
    Options
    I started on Monday...I can use the support also.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am starting Herbalife back up tomorrow. I have a few questions if someone could help me.
    Calories allowed per day is 1200? is that right?

Depends on a few factors. Check with your wellness coach about your protein number, resting metabolism and water. 1200 kcals is the low limit. You might need more.