Hi! I am looking for some new friends! Add me!

Options
Allison128
Allison128 Posts: 116 Member
Why hello there!

I'm Allison! I've been on MFP since 2010. Had lots of success here. I have been slacking though....gained back some weight. I ned to stay focused and not gain back anymore! I need som good motivating friends!

I have had some femal problems for a few years and had a few Doctors not really give me the time of day. I thought I had PCOS for awhile...finally I recently found a new doctor to listen! So far its confirming my thoughts!

So I am looking for tips for weight loss with PCOS....

also... still thinking about the baby thing.... how much time do I have? I'm 31... do I have a few more years to wait? I'm not ready!!!

Replies

• Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi Alison,

I have been lurking around MFP for a while.

lost over 35lb but its been very slow especially the last 5-7lbs.

I went undiagnosed for many years. it took 10.5 years to conceive my first child but only 14months from then to have the second!

I work full time as well as being a mum and do volunteering so life is very busy.

I make a point of logging every day even if I go over, I get frustrated with myself as working etc means I have to "wing it" with some of my meals.
    prime eg. Monday night bringing the children home ( their school is in central london near where we work) and the trains were a mess. So we ended up taking them to McDonalds as funds were limited. waited an hour and still took another two hours to get home.

I do eat "real food" and some junk food - i don't eat nearly as much "junk" as I used to, but I won't cut it out completely as I am trying to teach my children how its ok to have it occasionally, but not ok to have it all the time. So we are all learning healthy eating habits without giving my girls and issues about weight etc.

But some days are harder than others