Modified exercises

Hello all,

I haven't been on here a while due to exams to study for and yesterday I got 2 of my wisdom teeth removed so now I'm in recovery mode. Anyway since I have stitches in my mouth I am unable to do the workouts that I would normally do like running and dancing and my doctor told me to take it easy which is a real set back from my goal. So I'm looking for alternatives that I can do without hurting myself that can help me shed those extra lbs.

Replies

• fitKT2B
    fitKT2B Posts: 39 Member
    Hi

Not sure what kind of exercises the Dr did ok? Are you able to swap out the higher intensity running and dancing for walking until you are recovered?
  • DaisyGrammy
    DaisyGrammy Posts: 148 Member
    Just take it easy and let your body heal. Watch your eating and you'll be back on top of things soon! Best wishes to you!
  • I'll do walking as my exercises in the mean time and I'll ask my doctor if I'm capable of using the elliptical as for eating I can only eat certain things that doesn't involve me chewing food so I'll look into some good choices that I can have besides soup and jello pudding. Thanks guys.