I feel sore..but awesome!

Options
Hello!

I am a lurker in this room..lol I am so envious of the work and results you ladies are getting in here. I have so badly wanted to do the exercises, but one this has held me back! I had a fear of deadlifts, mostly because I was afraid I oculdn't do them. So, I finally worked up the courage to ask my friend;s fiance (who is a Traininer at the bas gym where I go). He worked with me yesterday. Started me with 30 pounds, and thought, hey! this isn't bad. But that was just to teach me form! After 10 minutes, I looked down and then there was 80lbs on the bar. He was smiling, and I think because of my terrified look on my face! lol But I did 10 reps! I was so proud of my self! now I think I have the confidence to officially start. :) Thanks for listening ladies! I just wanted share!

Replies

• LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I'm also a Lurker... I have been picking at lifting heavy... but unsure of what to really do... Just got the NROLFW book and am excited to start! I feel like I have no clue what to do!!

Good for you for starting!! It will only get better from here I assume!! :flowerforyou:
  • navydentalchic
    navydentalchic Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i HAVE READ THE BOOK! LOL Twice :). but i guess it is easy to educate yourself, but starting was the hard part for me. (sorry about the caps, our computer appointment system only works with the caps lock on!) lol:laugh: :drinker: