Week 3

Options
gercker5
gercker5 Posts: 57 Member
I'm actually on week 4 but thought we should have a new thread for this week. :) I did Alpha Cardio today and did a lot better not having to follow Tanya. Feeling stronger!!

Replies

• RadianWear
    Options
    haha thanks I was just about to do that. Starting to handle the workouts better, def seeing an improvement but still have a long way to go.
  • gercker5
    Options
    Total Body today. Ugh, my least favorite, but I still hit play and pushed through it!
  • Panama_frank
    Panama_frank Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see you guys progressing. I started the first week on 10/7 but since my friend who is doing it with me sprained her ankle we missed all of last week. I started week 2 on Monday so I am a week behind.

Nevertheless, I like hearing the success stories because it keeps me motivated and enthusiastic about the results!!
  • spx911
    spx911 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Missed day 3 workout this morning so I'm going to do it tonight after work. I'll be really disappointed in myself if I don't get it done. Already feeling kind of blah today and could not get up this morning in time to work out. Will push through tonight though. At least it's the Lower focus rather than the total body circuit. That one kills me every time.
  • gercker5
    Options
    Got my Lower Focus done for the day.
  • gercker5
    Options
    Did my Double Day today and will have to make up Thursday's workout after doing my stats on Saturday. Also did weights at the Y today.
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Man there is NO way I can do a double, I barely finish the first one lol. I am dying right now, glad it is over.
  • jtogden
    jtogden Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Alpha - Total Body Circuit (W3D1) done. This one is still a beast. My wrists start hurting with all the plank and pushups and jumping to squats from being on the floor. It's certainly a good work out, but at some point, my wrists just can't handle anymore. I was doing plank and just shaking. I looked ahead and on Week 5 (which some people are starting this week), it's TBC three times! Sounds like a nightmare :) Good luck with that this week, guys and gals!
  • jtogden
    Options
    Alpha - Spee 1.0 (W3D2) done. I was able to focus this morning. I got enough sleep last night and that made a big difference in my production. I'm now feeling no after effects from my cold, so I'm good to keep working hard.
  • jtogden
    Options
    Alpha - Lower Focus (W3D3) done. Since I did this by itself (and not in addition to another exercise like two Fridays ago), I actually felt better about it and didn't hurt my knees. My quads are definitely feeling it. I don't really like the one-legged calf jumps, so I just do calf raises. This one definitely worked my lower half. Have a good day, all.
  • jtogden
    Options
    Alpha - Cardio (W3D4) done. La dee da...just me posting. Anyone else out there?