Hi!!!!

Options
blah2989
blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
Im new to the group and hope I can join, Im due June 8th (40 weeks), so Im not in May... BUT I do have a two year old who has a bday in may! I couldnt find a June moms group :( But May is great! LOL. I have been having some trouble keeping up my exercise and cravings (by cravings, I mean the ones where its a craving, yes but you cant eat anything besides what you are craving or over the toilet you go) But before I found out I was pregnant I lost 30+lbs from July 5 - Oct 5. I have been able to maintain, so I havent gained, which is awesome! But I would LOVE to be 180 after the baby is born. Im currently 215.

Replies

• Emma38418
    Emma38418 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome :) If you find the first trimester difficult to keep up with your exercise routine dont worry, your body is telling you to rest, you can get back on track when your energy levels pick up again near the second trimester!!
  • KimberlyTG2
    KimberlyTG2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome. My official date is June 5th, but I will have a c-section planned about a week before, so I decided to join the May moms. I know what you mean about cravings. When I get something in my head, that is the only thing I can eat. My husband say's I was not like this with my first. With my first I just wanted spicy food. With this one i want pasta or more bland food.

Thanks Emma for the encouragement. I feel so guilty because I have not been exercising, but I just don't have the energy. I am so jealous when I read all the other moms post about exercising and burning cal. I really wanted to keep active, but its just not happening now