Week of October 21st Challenge!

Options
lissa0040
lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to another weekly challenge!! We don't have a leader board but we have two honorable mentions. Squeekersmom and Winnie DePoux!! Thanks ladies for your amazing efforts this week! :flowerforyou:

Don't forget to report your progress to be included in the leader board either on this board or private message me.

Let's get things moving! Encourage new people to jump on board! We are back full force! Keep it movin'!

****This week's goal *****

Check in throughout the week and let us know how you are doing!

190 minutes of cardio (on a treadmill, elliptical, crosstrainer, or walking/running)
5 days in the green (staying under in calories)
8 cups of water 5 days

*** If you are new feel free to half the minutes to get started ***

***For a bonus flower :flowerforyou: This week share a NSV (non-scale victory) with the group!

If you are new jump right in! We report our results on this strain every Sunday night to be included on the leader board for the following week.

Welcome to the newbies take a minute to introduce yourself to each other.

My name is Melissa and I look forward to meeting you all! We can do this!! :smile:

Replies

• squeekersmom
    squeekersmom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lissa
    This week:
    4 days in the green so far
    Water still working on that one but it's getting better
    Exercise ouch getting lots in at work but I don't count that

NSV: I have one every day. I work in a chocolate store. I make chocolate baskets/ boxes all day. As well as flowers but I don't eat those lol. I get asked every day how I can work there ,,,, funny thing is I look at the chocolate all day long but the things that call my name are the crackers or chips pretzels etc. :/.