Season 4 - Ep. 3 - "Isolation" - 10/27/13

Options
AnaNotBanana
AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
This thread serves as a place to discuss speculation, and then reaction to the 10/27/13 episode

PLEASE REMEMBER TO NOT DISCUSS COMIC BOOK SPOILERS IN EPISODE/SEASON THREADS

AMC Sneak Peek:

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/sneak-peek-episode-403-the-walking-dead-isolation

YouTube Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moWQnp81IvQ

Replies

• csand11
    csand11 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oops. Posted in wrong thread.
  • Mr_Dumas
    Mr_Dumas Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Next week's episode looks awesome! *kitten*'s goin down!
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,149 Member
    Options
    The preview they showed on Talking Dead was epic!! (I can't see the one you have posted here at the moment) looks like a freaking SUPER herd!! Crazy!! With the fence issues they already had, no way that'll keep out this herd!! I can't wait!!!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    It looks like Sasha gets sick in this one. That bums me out because I really like her character. If she dies then Tyrese is really going to go off the deep end.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure this will be my most favorite birthday so far!

My friend is even making me a zombie birthday cake...should be interesting!
  • rhondagamountain
    rhondagamountain Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lots of talk in the news by critics and bloggers that tonight's episode is must see and has a shocking ending. Getting excited!
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    If any major characters die on my birthday, I'm going to rage.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: Poor Tyrese.
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, I am a cheater and I had to admit it! You see, my husband is at work sooo, I did it! I am doing it now! I am watching Walking dead after I told him I would wait til he got in. Okay people get your minds out of the gutter!Lol!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    dang!!!! poor tyrese!!!
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Yay! Thanks for the group invite!

If you read the comic, you'll know the connection bwtn Tyrese, that hammer, and those walkers ;)

Brainsssssssssssssss!
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    Thanks for the group invite! It was a good episode! Love Daryl and Tyrese!
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! Happy to be among fellow dead heads :smile:

Great episode. Tyrese is a different man... I feel bad for the zombies.
  • Ashkea76
    Options
    Great episode!!!

***Spoiler Alert!!!***

Who knew it was Carol?! Wow! Still wondering who is feeding the walkers. Loved that Hershel was searching for the Elderberry leaves for tea with Carl...and did Rick leave that chick a walker? Seems like it WAS her! Seems rather stupid, as that can come back to haunt you later, like the one Carl left alive, came back and got Dale back on the farm..
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i think that the kids are the ones feeding the walkers ... remember they thought that "Nick" was like their favorite walker?? just a thought. another thought i had was, it could be the Gov scheming ...

i'm really worried about Glenn getting sick !!! no way he'll die this season right ?? and over my dead body if he dies before Carol ... i like her the least !!
  • Ashkea76
    Options
    Carol's a badass now, not a whiner weakling like before. I like her a lot more now.
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Carol? Wow. Hope they don't bump her off. I like her. There's not a lot of the original cast left. I doubt they'll get rid of Carol and Glen (hope they don't)
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Do you guys think the little girl whose father died in the attack a few episodes is up to something? I got this feeling she was faking sick just to get into the quarantined area. She comes off as a bit strange and her sister told Carol that she's "messed up" a few episodes ago.

Hope Glen makes it. :-/
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Do you guys think the little girl whose father died in the attack a few episodes is up to something? I got this feeling she was faking sick just to get into the quarantined area. She comes off as a bit strange and her sister told Carol that she's "messed up" a few episodes ago.

Hope Glen makes it. :-/

yes, i think she was the one feeding the zombies. she is a tab bit weird but who knows, she's a kid.

i am biting my nails hoping that they bring back the meds to help Glenn !!
  • rhondagamountain
    rhondagamountain Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Guess I owe Bob apology for accusing him of being the killer in the thread for last weeks show. Still think there is more to this character.