Body Revolution Beginner

Options
malatorr
malatorr Posts: 3 Member
I just started doing the Body Revolution workout and diet including the kickstart week on 10/16. So far its going really well! I have more energy than ever and I look forward to working out every day. Does anyone have any tips or recipes that fit into this diet that Jillian Michaels did not mention? Any help would be really appreciated! I could also use a buddy to help me stick with the program once it gets tough (apparently around phase 2 is when many have struggled) :)

Replies

• ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would love to have another Body Revolution buddy as well. Send me a friend request and I will help motivate. I will start week 11 on Monday and I can't wait!
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I restarted yesterday too.wo2 today.
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just started Phase 2 if you (or anyone else) would like to send me a friend request. Not following Jillian's eating plan, just sticking to my own.
  • annie_e12
    annie_e12 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again today. I had good results over the summer but got off track and didn't finish. I'm following my own eating plan, too.
  • adoreme214
    adoreme214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 7/97 on JMBR successfully completed! The 7 day kickstart is officially over. I am excited to post my results tomorrow. Regardless of the number, my pants are much looser and my belly is visually smaller. That's what's up =)
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I finished JMBR once and was going to move on to heavy lifting, but my husband gets a huge fail in preparing the garage to be my lifting area (was supposed to be my b-day present.) I was running, but it's getting to cold, so I thought I'd go through JMBR again. It's a great program. I did w1d1 yesterday for the first time in several months, and I'm slightly sore today. Since it's Halloween, I'm skipping today. I'll do w1d2 tomorrow and keep going. This is the best disc compilation I have ever had.