Take your "before" pictures

Options
Dawn_Snowden
Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
Don't forget to take your "before" pictures and measurements. Record your weight.

With your Beachbody kit you should have received a flier on the Beachbody Challenge. After you finish the 10 week program, take your after pictures and send them to Beachbody. There's a daily $500 prize and a monthly $1000 prize.

Every Saturday is STATurday - take your measurements and record your weight on your Beachbody calendar. Watch your progress.

For more info on the Beachbody Challenge, join Beachbody for a FREE membership here: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/DawnSnowden

Look under the Beachbody Challenge tab.

Replies

• KeepCalmAndWODOn
    KeepCalmAndWODOn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Is everyone following his diet plan? or just doing the T25 workouts :) ?
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm just doing the workouts but I was thinking about incorporating his diet plan.
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I suggest you put nutrition as your #1 priority if you want to see results. Changing your body is 75-80% what you feed it. Exercise is secondary. Not all calories are equal either.

Beachbody has great nutrition info, recipes, and meal plans on their website to help. Ask your Beachbody coach for suggestions too. You should have one if you bought T25 from Beachbody.

If you need the link to the Beachbody site where all this info is located, let me know.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • lajohnson73
    Options
    Ugh! I just took my before pictures last night. I'm pretty sure that was more painful than this first week of workouts is about to be! I guess I'll just take a look at those if I start to lose motivation! Yikes.
  • skenney04
    Options
    Seriously! That was embarrassing!!!