New Weekly Check-in 10/28 to 11/03

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
I am currently working out to Insanity, P90X, and T25. I will be starting P90X3 when it comes out in early December but until then I will stick to my favorite workouts. I am still maintaining my goal weight since I completed P90X in June. Please feel free to post weekly or daily and share anything you like including any questions. For those who are interested and those who want more accountability feel free to join my Total Team Beachbody Support and Motivation Group on Facebook. The link is below for anyone interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612/

Replies

• eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've been doing a mix-up of Insanity workouts lately, since my inflammation is too severe to do P90X right now. (The weights really aggravate the tendinosis & bursitis, which I have in every joint area of my body). This was a great disappointment to me, since I've been wanting to build muscle, but, you've got to do what you can, with whatever limitations you may have, so.....Today I did Max Interval Circuit, and had a GREAT workout. I just never get tired of Insanity's workouts, no matter how many times I've done them. I hope everyone has a great workout week! :flowerforyou:
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Last week and last few days of the insanity programme.
  • jessa271
    Options
    I decided to take some time off from working out because I was having a lot of pain in my knee. I have arthritis in one knee and after sitting out my workouts for 5 days, I've determined it's the cold rather than the working out. My knee still hurts even when I don't do anything, so I started back on my Asylum/T25 Hybrid that I created, picking up where I left off. Because I'm not on a regular program, I'm going to listen to my body and if I need more time off, I'll take it, but I'm happy to be back digging deeper with Shaun T!
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Power 90 is still doing wonders for me. Each day is one step closer to my goal. Every workout brings me closer and closer. I love what Power 90 has done for me and I am looking forward to P90X soon. Keep up the great job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • EniBee
    Options
    5 days of Insanity to go...
  • teamryan90
    Options
    5 days of Insanity to go...

Great job way to go. Make the last 5 days count. You are doing great!!!!!!
  • beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers 1 to 3 times a day is working excellent for me still. Its great to fit in the workouts when you can. Have a great day and keep up the great workouts everyone. You all are doing awesome!!! :smile:
  • EniBee
    Options
    Day 63 tomorrow... the final fit test!!!!!!!
  • EniBee
    Options
    Hi All,

Officially complete the Insanity program. I have decided to do the recovery week again just to stress my muscles. Thanks for all your support.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Hi All,

Officially complete the Insanity program. I have decided to do the recovery week again just to stress my muscles. Thanks for all your support.

Awesome job completing Insanity. You did great. Way to go!!!