WEEK 2 Results...WEEK 3 CHALLENGE

Options
13»

Replies

• ibmgirl87
    ibmgirl87 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ok so my NSV for the challenge is to really focus on learning and playing my guitar... It's something that brings me joy and I need a lot of that in my life
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Realistic goal
    get my garden planned out and start planting
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    My unrealistic goal is to have everything sorted and to have got rid of half my belongings...

My realistic goal is to be comfortable in a size 14. I'm in 16s at the moment, can squeeze into some of my 14s but I want to be able to fit into them all.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    My realistic goal is the same as before--to get a back bend push up.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm late to this party - but want to block this out anyway so I can find GOAL WEEK at the end of the challenge - if I'm the last post it will be easier to find -

My desired somewhat realistic goal is to drop 13 lbs to reach around 145 and start fitting into some of what USED to be my "fat" clothes again - that I can't even Look at anymore since I've gained 13 lbs in the last year....pushing 160 is NOT where I want to be at my height or my age for that matter.

My realistic MAJOR goal - is I HAVE to get through these holidays and, at least, drop UNDER 150 and solidly be there - not bouncing over and under! Then I will at least feel like I AM moving in the right direction! AND to work off some of my belly fat! (which WILL entail me cutting back on the wine!) but is where I'm carrying a large portion of this new found weight...wooohooo!

I hope you ALL Achieve your Goals! Or get Very Close To Them...Or Achieve a Different goal if things change! Or Even Exceed Your Goals!! You are All Amazing Competitors...I KNOW you CAN Do It!
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    #4-
    My realistic goal for this challenge is to move into the "overweight" designation. I know that there is much grief concerning the BMI chart but this is something that my doctor does track. So I am only about 5lbs away from "overweight" now, but I would like to be lower in that range and not so close to the obese line.

Today I met this goal!!