Welcome!

Options

Replies

• misshedwig
    Options
    Hiiiii I'm misshedwig on the forums too. I'm not using MFP for tracking because I've been using sparkpeople for so long, but I joined to chitchat with y'all.
  • cammy2323
    Options
    Hi Hams!

I'm Dr. Hannem on GOMI. REALLYYY hoping we can all help each other lose this weight!
  • jaminyourdonut
    jaminyourdonut Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello hello! Thanks for setting this group up, whoever it was. Great idea for a bit of group motivation!
  • spgebhart
    spgebhart Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Total Cynthia on GOMI! Just got back from vacation, struggling with the tail end of a rotten cold, and motivation is lowwwwww. Help me, hams!
  • Hi! Glad this was started. (Newbie to GOMI too...fancyasshat there)

Totally need the solidarity. Especially since the husband lost 30lb recently just by breathing harder. *sigh*
  • lil_a38103
    Options
    Reclaim your boobs reporting for duty!
  • Fitty3112
    Options
    Hi I am Bommel and hope to lose a good 20kg.
  • inkyali
    inkyali Posts: 1
    Options
    Deep breath. I'm MegMurry on GOMI.

Hi!
  • boombalatty123
    boombalatty123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm boombalatty on GOMI. Apparently some other fatty fatty was using that name here, so I had to improvise, lol.

I've been gaining and losing the same dozen pounds for the last 13 years. I'd like to break past that barrier and get back to around 145.
  • mkbarnes1775
    mkbarnes1775 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm Miss Monsoon on GOMI.
  • MN127
    MN127 Posts: 4
    Options
    Warren Beatty on GOMI!
  • bhnguyen82
    bhnguyen82 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi! Glad this was started. (Newbie to GOMI too...fancyasshat there)

Totally need the solidarity. Especially since the husband lost 30lb recently just by breathing harder. *sigh*

LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLL *sigh men*
  • lydiakass
    Options
    Hi, all! I'm robin scherbatzsky (formerly thetot) on the boards.
  • Eleanor8080
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Libby1780 on GOMI. I don't post much there, but I've been lurking for a long time. I was on MFP for a while, quit because life got too crazy and I started feeling guilty about not ever signing in/logging calories -- but now I'm back and ready to shape up! I like wine and carbs a great deal. So.... that's a problem. Anyway, here's to loose pants!
  • branfran2011
    Options
    Crockpot Pickle Chicken on GOMI. I do lots of lurking. Could be why I'm a fatty, lol.
  • 10000hams
    10000hams Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Catcat on GOMI. I do lots of lurking too. The huscat is threatening to hide my ipad:blushing:
  • jeezypeeps
    Options
    I'm Catcat on GOMI. I do lots of lurking too. The huscat is threatening to hide my ipad:blushing:

Glad I'm not the only one whose huscat threatens to do this! I'm Professor Severus Snark on GOMI. Also a major lurker.
  • LuvzDogs
    Options
    Loves Dogs on GOMI. Just glad to know I'm not alone.
  • cbaumgarten
    Options
    I'm late to the party (and new on GOMI too: Snark Crackle Pop).

Excited to join you hamcats in kicking some el bees to the curb before the new year. I've lost 61lbs in the past 11 months, and I'd love to lose 9 more pounds before the new year.
  • branfran2011
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats on the weight loss! Sounds like it's working!