November

Options
diddyk
diddyk Posts: 269 Member
I have rolled October into November. For those who haven't updated in a couple of weeks, I removed them from the sheet. There are a couple of members who missed the last weigh in, so I used their most recent weight in the new sheet. If you missed October 25th weigh in, feel free to add your weight in there and correct your starting number in the November file.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak9ImgdPhjC9dEJIV0I5b2M2LVc4NEMwRG9HRlNIOEE&usp=sharing

Replies

• johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks diddyk! I can't wait to be on the negative side of the spreadsheet!!!
  • johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Should we do some active recruiting to get more people involved? Or do you like the spreadsheet small....personally I like the spreadsheet active with people logging :)
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing this
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Should we do some active recruiting to get more people involved? Or do you like the spreadsheet small....personally I like the spreadsheet active with people logging :)

I think the more the merrier, provided everyone checks in weekly!
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! I fully intend on being under 200 this month!!! Onederland here I come!!
  • afletch310
    Options
    Ok, have been majorly slacking recently, but I am determined to be a) under 15 stone by 14th November (4.5lb) b) Under 14 stone by Christmas (18.5 lb), which consequently will be me under 200lb for the first time in a long time. Starting to actively log again as of today, so i will add myself to the spreadsheet.

Good luck everyone!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm back! I fell off logging because I had no home internet access for a few months. New computer and back at it!
  • adchill
    adchill Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this. It was not pretty
  • vgreeve
    vgreeve Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow that spreadsheet has gotten tiny!!! I miss a week every so often but try to log in when I remember!! I joined this group in July and I think it has helped me shed these 40+ pounds. I look forward to shedding some more with you guys and gals!!
  • JenFrogLover
    JenFrogLover Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jen :) Hoping to lose 8lbs in the next 30 days!! Time to start planning my meals and exercise plan. It's all about having a good plan.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in tonight at the gym! then be back
  • birdsong222
    birdsong222 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just added myself again. I started this in August but dropped out for September and October.
  • adchill
    adchill Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am stuck but at least I did not gain. I am trying to stay positive .