Zombie, Run!

Options
Zekela
Zekela Posts: 634 Member
So I'm not sure if you guys know about the coming zombie apocalypse... but as runners you should all be completely aware. There is this app entitled above that prepares us for the zombie take over. I tried it this morning and am totally prepared for a complete take over. Zombies have nothing over me!
Then I started thinking, what if I encountered an elite runner as a zombie??? This app has me totally unprepared! So I was wondering if you guys know of any other running app with more advanced running zombies? It would be a plus if I can use an assimilated sword. Gotta be totally prepared!

Replies

• smerkord
    smerkord Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Is this the free Zombie! run! Or the 3.99 Zombies! Run. I have found the paid app to be quite challenging if you enable the zombie chases.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think thats was my problem. It is the free app. I probably need to get the zombies running :-)
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I don't enable zombie chases because it's random and I prefer more structured speed, but the chases make you run 20% faster than your current pace, so it's all relative.

I just like to use it because the storyline keeps me from thinking when I run.
  • smerkord
    smerkord Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't enable them all the time. It depends on the type of run that I am doing and if I am prepping for a race. It's fun every once in a while to add that element.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Love the sword idea! Then the zombies will be the ones running away instead of you!