Day 2...DONE!

Options
Lupiemomma30
Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
Once again, I did all modified moves but I was still dripping sweat. So far, I'm really enjoying it! :-)

Replies

• elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Done! I love that one, it was really fun. also dripping in sweat
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    So proud of you all for getting it done!!!!

You might notice shin and ankle soreness the first week, unless you jump rope a lot or run already. Be sure you have good shoes with a wide base of support. Shaun T usually wears Nike cross trainers, but Tony Horton recommends court shoes. Neither of them wear running shoes for their workouts.

Always listen to your body and don't be afraid to use Tania for the modified moves and/or go SLOWER. Better to work up to it than to injure yourself and be knocked out. If you have trouble with your knees (like me), you can always make your own modified moves. I don't ever do the turn and lunge moves, as I worry I might dislocate my knees. I just lunge forward and back.

Stick with the NUTRITION PLAN! That is KEY.
  • jkatz83
    jkatz83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done and calves are killing me!
  • lajohnson73
    Options
    Day 2 done today! I feel like I did better yesterday. I ran out of energy which is partly my own fault, I did it early this morning before I ate breakfast. That was the only time I had to squeeze it in.
  • dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done for me! and I KILLED IT! even with the modifier the whole time I was totally dripping in sweat when I was done! Love it! Great job everyone! Lets Kill this together!
  • Richmocha
    Richmocha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Some of the moves are a little tricky but I think they look like they would be fun to do once I can figure them out. Today was more of a mental challenge. The newness of day one helped me push a little more yesterday. Day 3 here I come......very excited. I really like this program. I am not doing the diet but I'm taking shakology and eating clean.
  • skenney04
    Options
    Just finished and found this one to be hard just due to the choreography of your feet! My husband was really tripping over his own feet alot!
  • claudia2442
    Options
    Done with Day 2 and so excited for the rest of the week! I am feeling the difference in my legs and bottom already :) Great job to you all!!