Make that 3 for werribee
  • AtlantisLoss
    AtlantisLoss Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Brunswick/Coburg area?
  • Ishka_girl
    Ishka_girl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in Werribee as well and happy to meet up where ever for group sessions/ catch ups... as long as kids are welcome or I can get care.. Staring my own 12 week program next week..had enough of starting, stopping, starting time to get my **** together - 15 kilos to loose to reach goal weight but I CAN DO IT... Good Luck everyone!!!
  • Ishka_girl
    Ishka_girl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI I am from Wezza as well... may be joining Anytime gym soon... Would be good to stay in touch and see how everyone is going !
  • dylanafghjkl
    dylanafghjkl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I live in the eastern suburbs but I spend a lot of time in the northern suburbs, aha.
  • d3ck5
    d3ck5 Posts: 47
    Options
    SE Burbs here too!
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Western suburbs :). Feel free to add
  • nicoleisback
    Options
    Cranbourne here
  • steveoch
    steveoch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also a Melbournian.. Melbournite? I don't know, but I live in the northern suburbs :)
  • LauraBee96
    LauraBee96 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm from the far FAR Western suburbs... called Adelaide! :D
  • yayjay
    yayjay Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    im in melb going to a group workout in the botanical gardens on sunday - its cheap and healthy snack are provided for after! found the PT on sintagram, cant give a verdict yet cause it will be my first time, but will update after sunday heres her page if you wanna have a look https://www.facebook.com/goodbhaviour
  • tracklyf
    Options
    east melbourne :)
  • merse81
    Options
    bumpity

Im in Emerald :)
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I live in the Southeastren suburbs but work in the city. Riding in to work at least 2 - 3 times a week and gym at the fitness first on Collins. Happy to catch up with anyone riding into or home along St Kilda road.
  • merse81
    Options
    I used to go to that gym, then I moved to whoop whoop! bummer, would be nice for a training partner :)
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Am in the Croydon/ Ringwood area
  • pixiesgreene
    pixiesgreene Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in the north, I've gone through the thread and added people nearby me! I'm looking for people who are keen to do the Color Run at the end of March :D
  • 27Mandy27
    27Mandy27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    any other melton folks looking for someone to run with
  • Spacegirlley
    Spacegirlley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've only recently moved here from Sydney, so no idea if people are close to me or not. I'm in the St Albans area.