NO!vember - Clean Eating Challenge

Options
We all know that November starts of the exciting holiday season. I look forward to spending time with family and friends but I also am dreading all of the good tasting, bad-for-me foods that will be available EVERYWHERE! LOL It is no surprise that most people gain at least 10 pounds during the holidays. This year, I will not be a part of that statistic. I am getting my mind ready and creating my strategy to help me resist the temptation to indulge. How about you? Are you in? What steps will you take to help you stay strong and treat your body with the kindness it deserves?

Replies

• rusty881
    Options
    Absolutely! I do indulge during the holidays. For the last 2 holiday seasons I have been able to maintain by creating a good balance. Let's hope this year is the same :) Let's do it my fellow fit pals!!!!
  • rusty881
    Options
    Has anyone ever considered competing in a figure fitness show? Hear me out...Although it is very challenging, it's a great way to stay in shape and an awesome milestone to reach and cross off your fitness bucket list. I started training for one 2 years ago and injured my shoulder. I'm now toying with the idea of trying again. Anyone on board? :
  • fitspired
    Options
    Yes Adrian. We can all do this. I haven't gained weight over the holidays for the last two years. I'm trying to keep my streak going. :happy:
  • fitspired
    Options
    Adrian, post the competition question in the FB group. I know of at least 1 person in that group that has trained for a competition. So far there are only 3 people in this group. I'm trying to get everyone to add it.