23 w/ 100+ to lose looking for some MFP friends

Options
Hi
My name is Angel I am 23 and have lost about 16 lbs so far but still have another 134 to go before I reach my first goal which I hope to do by July. I am also training for a 5k obstacle course in may. I would love to find some friends on here to not only motivate me but keep me accountable.

Replies

• sjaykay13
    Options
    Hi Angel!! My name is Sarah and I'm 23 as well!! I've lost 25 lbs since August but have 135lbs to go as well. I am hoping to reach goal by 12/31/14. It's refreshing to find someone in a very similar boat!! I did a Warrior Dash 5K this past June when I was at my heaviest (295lbs) and it was miserable!!!!!!!! My boyfriend, family and friends love these obstacle races and have all signed up for 2014 again. I haven't because I don't want the same experience, but maybe my next spring I will feel better about it. I'll send a friend invite!
  • loveandcrafting
    loveandcrafting Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Kristen, and I'm also new. I just got back to trying to be healthy. I've had enough of binging and starving and dieting and the cyclical craziness!

I'm 24, and I have lost 16 pounds so far, but I'm looking to lose at least 80 pounds more. No interest in 5k's, but I'd love to have some more friends on here to keep me motivated!
  • cailah332
    cailah332 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Kayla I have lost 26 of the 148 pounds I hope to loose since July. I have been doing C25K and I hope to complete a 5K color run in December. I would love some friends/support. I haven't been actively trying to find friends until today!
  • pmd15098
    pmd15098 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Paige. I have forty seven pounds to lose before my goal. I am new here and looking for some friends to help keep me accountable as well. No crazy mud races for this one I just need someone who is willing to cheer and push me. And I will also return the favor!
  • healthyteacher91
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Ashley and I am trying to get back on track...

Last year I lost about 20 pounds and kept it off until summer came around, then I started my new job and I've not been putting myself and my health first. I would really like to find a few friends to really hold me accountable. I've gained back almost all of the weight that I lost and I would love some help getting back on track and motivated again! My end goal is to lose 50 pounds and I'd love all the help I can get!

I would gladly check in on you as well!
  • Itsjustme86
    Itsjustme86 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Shannon! I am looking to lose about 80lbs! I started c25k and am running my first 5k December 1st! I would love friends to motivate and support each other!
  • Ashers825
    Ashers825 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Ashley and I'm 26. I have struggled with my weight for the last several years and am done making excuses. I want to lose 75-100 lbs as my end goal. I started out at my heaviest at 265 lbs. I am currently at 247 lbs. I would love to find some friends who are going through the same thing so that we could support each other. It can be very discouraging trying to do this on your own. Ideally, I would love to find someone in my area that I could actually work out with, since that's the part I have the most trouble with. Anyone from the Lehigh Valley, PA area?
  • mbruntz
    Options
    Hi there! I am hoping to lose about 35 lbs! I would also love to make some new friends and help motivate each other! :) Anyone who wants to add me, feel free! :)
  • hellotini
    Options
    Im 23 also. Sw 215 currently at 202 and aiming for 130 maybe, it's hard to tell when you're 4'11" ???? sent you a request! My diary is open and I'm a daily logger and active commenter if anyone else is looking for a friend.
  • ashton44
    ashton44 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 29 and looking to lose 45-50 lbs. I log every day and workout about 5-6 times a week. Currently do strength/cardio at the gym (3-4 times a week), Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 (2-3 days) and volleyball once a week. I actually love sports and working out. Usually it's my food choices and portion sizes that kill me. But I'm back on track and feeling great. Looking to add some friends on here as well. Love the community feel of MFP.
  • mollydekens
    Options
    Hey everyone :) I'm 23 and I have a little over 100 pounds to lose. I would love to have some friends with similar goals on here, feel free to add me!!
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 22 with 100-120 to lose, feel free to add me!
  • JOvenshire23
    JOvenshire23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, 26 here, looking for friends also! Feel free to add me!
  • rmhil805
    rmhil805 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 25 and I currently have about 23lbs. to go to be at 200lbs It has been a constant battle for me. I have gotten to 200lbs. before and then gained 28 right back. It's like a yo yo effect. I am new to the groups and MFP and I would love to have some friends to help keep me motivated. I do great in the beginning, but then always get discouraged after losing a few pounds. Hopefully we can help motivate each other and help each other to reach our goals!!
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 I have lost 24 lbs and have about 140 to go... It's going to be a long journey, but I'm happy to see so many people in the same boat as I am. Feel free to add me