Yellow Team Week 3!

Options
2»

Replies

• SkinnyNSweet822
    SkinnyNSweet822 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhh!!! I'm torn!!! Didn't realize how dedicated I was to my routine equipment until I saw this challenge!!! Torn between my devotion to them and needing to switch it up!
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    Options
    Exercise Videos-- 50 crunches
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    Options
    Honestly since I'm torn, if someone wants to buy crunches from me or someone really wants what I bid on let me know!!!
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Exercise videos - 100 crunches.

Please let me have this y'all, I just started P90X! :)
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    Options
    LOL!!! Convincing argument! *hands them over* you're doing me a favor forcing me to think outside the box and get out of my comfort zone! Enjoy!!! :flowerforyou:
  • progressnotperfection84
    Options
    1 hour and 15 minutes until the auction ends.
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    ok Kate I will not outbid you for the exercise DVDs I will shake up my routine this week. Best of luck gang!
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    You guys rock. Thank you!!! I would just hate to take a week off from them the week after starting you know! :)
    Options
    Alrighty peeps! If you had a winning bid on any of the items mentioned in the auction, Congratulations. If you didn't have a winning bid or didn't bid on anything period you can't use ANY of the items in the list. You must get creative with your workouts this week. I will be keeping track and I will be asking that you check in to our thread. For our 2 "freebie" days just let us know you used 1 or both by putting "freebie" somewhere in your post.

How are we doing on our goals this week? Any NSV's this week?

My NSV's for this week is that I've dropped almost 1% body fat since starting weight training with my trainer. I also have several pairs of workout pants that I haven't had to tie since I bought them that I now have to tie to keep up.

Goal wise, the only in I'm not doing so hot with is packing my own lunch.

***Last Chance Workout***

My trainer gave me the inspiration for this weeks LCW. It is called 30 Downs. We will have 3 Body Weight exercises and there will be 3 sets. To complete each set you must do all 30 of all 3 exercises. Here we go....

Set 1....

30 crunches
    30 burpees (evil but great for toning)
    30 pushups

Rest

Set 2....

20 crunches
    20 burpees
    20 pushups

Rest

Set 3....

10 crunches
    10 burpees
    10 pushups

Try to do this workout as many times as you can!
  • Bambi48433
    Options
    GO YELLOW TEAM :bigsmile:

My goals for this week:

1.) keep drinking 8 glasses of water each day. I have to really focus and force to drink that much. This is the second week of doing this goal.
    2.) to work out at least 15 minutes every single day. So far, I walked on Wednesday for 20 minutes and yesterday I did some floor exercises (crunches, a couple push ups, jogging in place, knee lifts etc for 30 minutes total).

It looks like I won the elliptical but will have to think outside the box for the rest of my workouts this week. I will also work on the LCW.
    Options
    GO YELLOW TEAM :bigsmile:

My goals for this week:

1.) keep drinking 8 glasses of water each day. I have to really focus and force to drink that much. This is the second week of doing this goal.
    2.) to work out at least 15 minutes every single day. So far, I walked on Wednesday for 20 minutes and yesterday I did some floor exercises (crunches, a couple push ups, jogging in place, knee lifts etc for 30 minutes total).

It looks like I won the elliptical but will have to think outside the box for the rest of my workouts this week. I will also work on the LCW.

Awesome goals this week. I sometimes struggle with the water too. I'm going to throw out the "health and fitness" section on Pinterest.com as a resource for workouts...especially this week. You can find a whole bunch of no equipment or body weight workouts on there in addition to healthy recipes and motivational graphics.
  • mylifemynow
    mylifemynow Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Alright since I wasn't around yesterday for the auction (plus it might be that I'm blonde, but it really confused me) I'll be doing my deck workout this week, I loved it. I did it yesterday and plan on doing it again today and everyday but Sat/Sun :). Saturday I'll be doing the 30 down last chance workout. :)
    Options
    How is everyone doing this weekend? I just cast on my next knitting project, it's a cardigan. Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?
  • gtdattitude
    Options
    I've had a rough weekend as far as calories go. I celebrated Friday and Saturday with friends for birthdays (not mine). I drank too much and can only hope I have enough time to undo the damage by tomorrow's weigh in. :(
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Guys I forgot, when do we have to weigh in by?
  • gtdattitude
    Options
    Sometime Monday, she turns it in to soccerella Tuesday morning!
  • Pfil
    Pfil Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I added my numbers to the yellow team spreadsheet and marked the challenge as complete. I did the 20 crunches to earn my exercise bike and then failed to even use the bike. I did dance my booty off this weekend though! Only lost another half pound but at least it is still going in the right direction!