All Team Chat - Finale Planning

Options
I'm just throwing this out there, because I just keep thinking that in a few weeks the holidays start & it is just going to be mayhem until the end of the year with everything that goes on with the holidays.

I don't want you to forget about the group or miss out on your chance to upload your "after" pics since it seems as though the show will be ending right before Christmas.

While right now you may not be able to say exactly what you would do, now would be a good time to put some thought into some possibilities. Maybe you will have a Christmas party to attend or a concert to attend near the end of the show that you get all dolled up for & have someone snap a picture of you. Maybe you have a dress you couldn't fit into last year, but want to this year.

How would you like to ring in the new year? :)

Replies

• SlimDownWithChristina
    Options
    This year will be the first year that I will be attending a work Christmas party! I plan to purchase a dress and get all dolled up! I spotted one I really liked at Walmart the other day. I know walmart isn't all that fancy but I plan to lose a lot more weight and this dress isn't going to fit for long so id rather not pay too much for it. Im really excited.
  • MindofShannon
    MindofShannon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I actually never have anything planned for the holidays, although the first weekend in December is supposed to be our family Christmas...but that may be too early depending on the finale! I may just have to get dolled up for our personal Christmas!
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to buy some new clothes for Christmas... but I won't do it until I lose at least enough to go down 1-2 sizes...
  • MrsSweetT
    MrsSweetT Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would love to just fix myself up and look pretty for my husband and go out on the town w/him. It would also be a great plus to be able to purchase a pair of boots that'll come up pass my ankles and look real nice w/a pair of jeans.
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The wife and I will get dressed up and go out to dinner at a nice restaurant. This reminds me that my blazer is not going to fit and i may need to get it hemmed in or trimmed or whatever the Men's Warehouse can do for all the weight loss :)
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    If I keep losing 2 lbs a week until Christmas, I will be at 37 lbs lost. So with that being said, I will be buying a new outfit for Christmas!